Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Badlands (Horizon)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Badlands (Horizon)
Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading over some posts you made and you blew your cover when you mentioned Gwynn and called her a skank, you just couldn't take it that she told you off on a PM to you over at BWH, then you had to run to Admin. and tattle like a little kid. Gwynn isn't going to take any crap from anyone and especially a little pion like yourself.
Now that the site is so thoroughly cleansed you should be happy, but your pathetic little self isn't happy with that, had to come over here with your garbage.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Sierra,

You have me all figured out [Roll Eyes]

I called Gwen a skank cause I call em as I see em.

The site has been very nice lately since many trouble makers were purged. It is funny though to see a couple of em sneak back in under different names.

BTW, Sierra, Fuck you , you dirty bitch. [Big Grin]

IP: Logged
Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horizon
You have to come over here and spew your filth under an assumed name because you don't want the people over at BWH to think that you would ever use foul language, just goes to show your character. Now go brownie up to Admin. and try to impress them as to what kind of a guy you are. And by the way I don't have to use language like that to get my point across. Must have really irritated the heck out of you.

badlands
unregistered

Not irrated Sierra, so dont flatter yourself.

You are nothing. A simple waste of life.

Why is it you make a point of pointing out my use of language, but have said nothing of others using the same language.

Anyway, like I said before, Fuck you, you dirty bitch [Big Grin]

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck off and die, troll.......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sierra
Member # 3361

None of the others have talked like that to me.
Talk about waste of life, little men are wastes of life. I bet everything in your life is little, and this is your only outlet for your frustrations.

badlands
unregistered

They have not talked to you like that because you are one of their internet bitches. Get on their bad side and you will be targeted as much as wvpeach.
Herb
unregistered

Come clean unclesam. You gave yourself away on the "Ann Coulter on Jay Leno" thread.
You have never done anything but cause trouble over at BHM. Silver would get settled down and you would start again, dragging the same old BS up again.
True you never had to use profanity to start your trouble, but you started more than Striker, Booker, or Silverado combined.
So what if Fast is Rouge33? Why chastise hime for signing up under multiple names when you have done the same.
You are a coward and a fraud

badlands
unregistered

Hey Herb, Fuck you. You better talk to that bitch sierra because she seems to think I am Horizon. You think I am unclesam. You are both just guessing. Here is a clue. I was never banned like the thugs were.
Herb
unregistered

I know you weren't banned unclesam. But since they have been banned, you have lost your thunder and now you have lost your credibility.
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
Not irrated Sierra, so dont flatter yourself.

You are nothing. A simple waste of life.

Why is it you make a point of pointing out my use of language, but have said nothing of others using the same language.

Anyway, like I said before, Fuck you, you dirty bitch [Big Grin]

D I thought better of you........ohwell your just a piece of shit that have no respect
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh Sierra,

The site has been very nice lately since many trouble makers were purged. It is funny though to see a couple of em sneak back in under different names.

Hey Fucktard you need to learn to keep your dick licker shut...They both have more class in one finger then you have in your whol body......

BTW Unclesam Fuck you, you faggot bitch

fastmover
Member # 3347

quote:
They have not talked to you like that because you are one of their internet bitches. Get on their bad side and you will be targeted as much as wvpeach.

Peach is just a fucking idiot......Read her post dumbass
gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwynyvyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh Sierra,

Okay you rotting boil on the anus of the internet...
I go into EVERY forum I am on under the same name which is close to my own name.
I don't hide.
Only cowards and liars do that.
I have met IRL people from every single forum I belong to.
I post real pictures of myself.
I am honest and open with people on my forums.
You miscarried progeny of an incestuous one minute stand between a micro-cephalic warthog and a 50 cent Afghani whore, you have no idea what honor, honesty and truthfulness mean.
You do not conduct yourself with honor on this or any other forum because you are genetically unable to conduct yourself with honor in real life.

You call me a skank, yet you refuse to stand up and be honest about ANYTHING.
I pity you.
I dearly hope you have no children as I do not wish for the taxes of my family's earnings to go to pay for the incarceration and institutionalization of your descendants.
I also suggest you do not get pets.
You would be incapable of allowing them to have a normal life unmolested by your deviancy.

--------------------
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 59 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.