Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » WTF is wrong with ODS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF is wrong with ODS
badlands
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fastmover:
quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
ODS is simply stating he does not want PM's used to harass people. He is the admin, he gets to set the rules. People are free to leave anytime they dont like the way the board is run.

It must not be that bad since Fastmover liked the site enough to come back as rogue33 [Roll Eyes]

Two words for you motherfucker........PROVE IT
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is your proof fastmover.

Apparently you are rogue33 as you have finally admited. Feel like a retard or what? ROTFLMAO

http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=Self-reliance;action=display;num=1150673644

IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

quote:
Bitch you can say it is me all day long...I simply do not care about you or your thoughts....So go fuck ya self you pillow biter

ROTFLMAO

http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=Self-reliance;action=display;num=1150673644

badlands
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sierra:
Badlands
I checked and rogue33 checked in to membership way back in February, so he is someone else.

No, he is one and the same. All of rogue's posts came after fastmover left BHM, and the avatar pics both are similar and come from the same pic host. It is obvious. Sorry skank you are wrong on this one.
Hey dumbass, so now you are a detective? Go have ODS run the IP address of Rogue and me........

SO let me guess.....only two people use one free avatar site on the whole internet???

You sure have a lot of time on your hands and a necessity to be a forum police.......

Are you mad because you were busted on here unclesammy boy for multiple handles?

BUSTED FASTMOVER/Rogue33

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeezus H. Christ..............Badlands, you are in need of an enema more than any white man in the world. [Razz]

I hated to use a "modified" line from that Fag Robin Williams, but it fits you to a tee.

Whomever would tell you to get a fucking life, would be understating the obvious. You, Sir, are a Troll of the worst kind. I find you hilarious and pathetic, at the same time. And yes, I will feed you for my entertainment, and those that lurk here. FORCE feed you, to be exact.

And, before you resort to a snappy comeback along the lines of: "Oh, YEAH? Well, Fuck YOU!", remember, everyone is watching how you react to this. So far, you haven't scored real high, as far as I can tell, dipshit.

So take your whiny little tofu-eatin', liberal-sucking, basket-weaving, tree-huggin', hemmoroid-ridden, sorry-assed excuse for an intellect, and tell the Admin at BHM or some other board that gives a fuck how you got punked-out like a two-dollar trick over here, and that they ought to ban EVERYone who doesn't see things your way.

It didn't take me that long to type this, and I did not consider it a waste of time, because most everyone here will get a good chuckle out of the weak-assed reply you will post.

You can take that Kerry bumper sticker off now, you fucking loser. Kerry's too busy blowing his buddy Ted Kennedy to give a fuck about YOUR feelings. Maybe HE'LL help you with your dilemma! Vote for that horse-faced fuck AGAIN! The Republican Party THANKS you! [Big Grin]

Oh, and Have A Nice Day.... [Wink]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Zoobear
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zoobear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fastmover, "SHAME SHAME EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR NAME!!!!" [Big Grin]

Just giving ya a hard time buddy. [Razz]

Keep posting under any name ya want, I really enjoy reading your posts. You have a lot of great info to share.
Badlands I will give credit where credit is due take a bow, you earned it. LOL

--------------------
Dont poke the bear.

Posts: 61 | From: High Ground | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't hold anything against fastmover for posting under a different nic over at the BWH Toilet...at least he owned up to it and that's a hell of a lot more than the gutless little bastards who are slipping in here.

I guess it never entered their feeble brains that he did that just to keep the peace and let the shitstorm die out there.....or it could be he knows that some of the asswipes there would continue to bait him if he kept posting under his old nic.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
ODS is simply stating he does not want PM's used to harass people. He is the admin, he gets to set the rules. People are free to leave anytime they dont like the way the board is run.

It must not be that bad since Fastmover liked the site enough to come back as rogue33 [Roll Eyes]

Two words for you motherfucker........PROVE IT
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is your proof fastmover.

Apparently you are rogue33 as you have finally admited. Feel like a retard or what? ROTFLMAO

nope not at all....thought some of you would catch on faster.......LOL

Actually a few did who also PM'd me about it.....

I never changed my writing style or my beliefs.......

I knew the pics and post would have given me away...it had too........
I just needed to know who would actually dig deep enough.....

I wanted to know who's skin I got under by posting....Who would continue to find sometihng to point it out.......

ROFL - It amazes me how far someone is willing to go for nothing

Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
I don't hold anything against fastmover for posting under a different nic over at the BWH Toilet...at least he owned up to it and that's a hell of a lot more than the gutless little bastards who are slipping in here.

I guess it never entered their feeble brains that he did that just to keep the peace and let the shitstorm die out there.....or it could be he knows that some of the asswipes there would continue to bait him if he kept posting under his old nic.

I went back over there because there are a few people that I can call my friend but it amazed me how once they found out it was me.........it was almost like a total blitz on me and the one post i posted about snares....

They could not drop it an move on...they had to continue to fuel a fire that was dead.....

made me think that they complained about a few select and if they were gone how good the forum would be with out the mob rule and such......

only to watch them do the same thing with bully tactics......Now they did not cuss.......but it weas strategically done and you can see it.

Let's see I am a retard, I should be emabarrased, and I should apologize.....ROFL - that is what they think. Am I supposed to be upset about it....hahaha no....It does not bother me enough to care about what that farmerfaggot boy thinks or the rest of them.........

In the famous words of ....well me.....FUCKEM if they can't take a joke

fastmover
Member # 3347

I would think the retard is someone that has to post a link three times to make a point......
Hawk45
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the latest.....ODS has installed potty filters....LMAO!!!!

--------------------

Hawk45
Member # 3329

fastmover......despite their lying drivel the goal there is to rid the Site of anyone except whining Libs.

Hope they enjoy the place while it is still there..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:

I went back over there because there are a few people that I can call my friend but it amazed me how once they found out it was me.........it was almost like a total blitz on me and the one post i posted about snares....

They could not drop it an move on...they had to continue to fuel a fire that was dead.....

made me think that they complained about a few select and if they were gone how good the forum would be with out the mob rule and such......

only to watch them do the same thing with bully tactics......Now they did not cuss.......but it weas strategically done and you can see it.

Let's see I am a retard, I should be emabarrased, and I should apologize.....ROFL - that is what they think. Am I supposed to be upset about it....hahaha no....It does not bother me enough to care about what that farmerfaggot boy thinks or the rest of them.........

In the famous words of ....well me.....FUCKEM if they can't take a joke

Fastmover,

beware of snakes in the grass...

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.