Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » WTF is wrong with ODS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF is wrong with ODS
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this guy know what a "private message" is?
He is a control freak I think.

-

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10411 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what's the problem? everybody likes to chant "his house, his rules" whenever somebody gets banned to their notion. Several years ago Frugal John tuuned off the PMs because of what he considered a liability.
I have my doubts that you would take kindly to ANYBODY on another board telling you how to run HCT.

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ODS is simply stating he does not want PM's used to harass people. He is the admin, he gets to set the rules. People are free to leave anytime they dont like the way the board is run.

It must not be that bad since Fastmover liked the site enough to come back as rogue33 [Roll Eyes]

IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JJ,

You hit the nail right on the head. I got banned for cursing in Somali. He told me in an email that he just could not tolerate that kind of language. Liberals were still cursing. And not banned. ODS does not play fair, I think if the Publishers of BHM knew what was going on then ODS would be unemployed.

Regards,
Booker

BTW: I here the big topic of conversation at outhouse is basketweaving......

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Booker,

Sharmutaada ayaa ku dhashay was!

You lie.

ODS bans anyone that curses, liberal or right wing extremist.

You got banned for using somali swears in a forum where swearing is not permited. No so called liberals were banned because they play by the rules.

badlands
unregistered

BTW, the topic of the day is not basketweaving. It is T.G.I.F, equally boring though.
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
ODS is simply stating he does not want PM's used to harass people.

BS!

He said right there in the post he does not want crude language used in PM's, first of all he should never have any knowledge of what the fuck is in anyone's PM, even if they tell him whats in a PM.
There is written and unwritten rules of the net that PM's are not posted with out both parties consent.
You friend ODS is a fucking nazi pure and simple and if I get a little more annoyed I might take this up on his board with a couple hundred associates LOL

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
So what's the problem? everybody likes to chant "his house, his rules" whenever somebody gets banned to their notion. Several years ago Frugal John tuuned off the PMs because of what he considered a liability.
I have my doubts that you would take kindly to ANYBODY on another board telling you how to run HCT.

pfsssssst!

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwynyvyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, that particular message from ODS was directed towards ME when I told Horizon what I thought of him in a pm.
He bitch-ran to admin , mainly I think, because what I told him was the truth and he couldn't handle being called on it.
Here is the pm in exactly as written (I cut & pasted from my outbox on BHM):
Jeff:
Dude, I'll keep the really bad name-calling in pm. You are SUCH an anal-retentive asshole!
The post was a joke to Fred...
You need to grow up and get a life AND a sense of humor, bud.
Life must be such a serious bore for you.
Gwenn

PS. Remember, don't take life so seriously...it is only a temporary condition anyway!
For THAT, Jeff's widdle feelings were SO hurt, I guess.

--------------------
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 59 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Badlands
I checked and rogue33 checked in to membership way back in February, so he is someone else.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
TopGun
Member # 3343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopGun         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey if someone comes into my house they play by my rules, If I go onto their house I play by their rules. If I dont like the rules I leave. Its as simple as that. Remember NO WHINING allowed in here.
badlands
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Sierra:
Badlands
I checked and rogue33 checked in to membership way back in February, so he is someone else.

No, he is one and the same. All of rogue's posts came after fastmover left BHM, and the avatar pics both are similar and come from the same pic host. It is obvious. Sorry skank you are wrong on this one.
badlands
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
quote:
ODS is simply stating he does not want PM's used to harass people.

BS!

He said right there in the post he does not want crude language used in PM's, first of all he should never have any knowledge of what the fuck is in anyone's PM, even if they tell him whats in a PM.
There is written and unwritten rules of the net that PM's are not posted with out both parties consent.
You friend ODS is a fucking nazi pure and simple and if I get a little more annoyed I might take this up on his board with a couple hundred associates LOL

Yes, I agree that ODS should keep his nose out of people's PM's, unless of course someone is using vulgar PM's as a means to harass someone else and one party complains to him, then he is obligated to address the issue.
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm Well, since Badlands associates himself with the BHM forum, and carries on the way he does here, wouldnt it fit that ODS should ban him on BHM as well???? I mean the last paragraph of his message there is pretty clear. "Dave doe not want ANY Crude, Abusive, or Uncivil Language or behavior associated with any part of the forum, and that includes PM.s Signiatures and EVERYTHING ELSE" (Emphasis added). So badlands, by ODS's own rules, and the fact that you openly admit you're here from BHM for no other reason than to troll this forum, you should be banned there.
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent reasoning........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

By all means, tell ODS to ban badlands
Herb
unregistered

Or maybe ban unclesam.
badlands
unregistered

Why ban unclesam? He seems to be playing by the rules on BHM. Just because other's cant control themselves is no reason to ban unclesam. [Smile]
badlands
unregistered

[Big Grin]

[ June 19, 2006, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: badlands ]

Herb
unregistered

unclesam, you are playing by the rules because no one else is falling for your crap.
Me? Banned? NEVER.

fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sierra:
Badlands

No, he is one and the same. All of rogue's posts came after fastmover left BHM, and the avatar pics both are similar and come from the same pic host. It is obvious. Sorry skank you are wrong on this one.
Hey dumbass, so now you are a detective? Go have ODS run the IP address of Rogue and me........

SO let me guess.....only two people use one free avatar site on the whole internet???

You sure have a lot of time on your hands and a necessity to be a forum police.......

Are you mad because you were busted on here unclesammy boy for multiple handles?

Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Ok rogue, whatever you say, It's not you.
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitch you can say it is me all day long...I simply do not care about you or your thoughts....So go fuck ya self you pillow biter
fastmover
Member # 3347

quote:
ODS is simply stating he does not want PM's used to harass people. He is the admin, he gets to set the rules. People are free to leave anytime they dont like the way the board is run.

It must not be that bad since Fastmover liked the site enough to come back as rogue33 [Roll Eyes]

Two words for you motherfucker........PROVE IT
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ODS is a 7 time loser who is feeding off the goodness and generosity of Dave Duffy.

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.