Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Last post.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last post....
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did I just hear a nuke go off in Texas? LMAO!!

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Company:
Hey Badlands;

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you...........

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

I Hope This Helps...

-  -  -

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yer not doing too well at this Site badlands.....mebbe not enough "feelings"in your posts?ROTFLMAO!!!!!

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
OKMinuteman
Member # 3333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OKMinuteman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you idiots understand? The shitbird badlands is a self-loathing parasite and actually needs and feeds off of the personal attacks. I suspect at a minimum a split personality. This is a person to be pitied. To kill this parasite - starve it - NEVER to feed it again - EVER.

Rick

[ June 16, 2006, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: OKMinuteman ]

--------------------
Sis pax pacis paratus bellum
If you want peace prepare for war

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OKMinuteman:
Don't you idiots understand? The shitbird badlands is a self-loathing parasite and actually needs and feeds off of the personal attacks. I suspect at a minimum a split personality. This is a person to be pitied. To kill this parasite - starve it - NEVER to feed it again - EVER.

Rick

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Hawk45
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Rick

I understand that you are impersonating RangerRick from the BWH Forum you fucking dickwad. Now prove that you are not doing that and I will be the first one to offer an apology. Until you do that you are right at the top of my shit list.Asswipe.

EDITED TO ADD THE FOLLOWING: I have confirmed that OKMinuteman is in fact Ranger Rick from the BWH Liberal Shithole Forum.

Rick I offer my apology to you for the flame I posted above. Thanks for coming here pal. You are a proven fighter of the asswipe Liberal whiners and A-OK in my book! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ June 16, 2006, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Hawk45 ]

--------------------

OKMinuteman
Member # 3333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OKMinuteman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pennville bill:
quote:

Rick

-
Oh well then by all means, please continue to feed the bastard, afterall, it was my suggestion not a command from on high. I would never dream of stepping on your precious rights.

Rick

--------------------

Hawk45
Member # 3329

Hey Rick.....I posted an apology to you up above in this very thread....peace brother. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pennville bill:
quote:

Rick

-
Oh well then by all means, please continue to feed the bastard, afterall, it was my suggestion not a command from on high. I would never dream of stepping on your precious rights.

Rick

I posted that in agreement with you......... [Big Grin]

[ June 16, 2006, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Pennville bill ]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Hawk45
Member # 3329

Bill.....I think his post was in reference to my post flaming him.....and he might have hit the Quote button on the wrong post....LOL!!

--------------------

OKMinuteman
Member # 3333

Hells bells Silver, no one has as much class as me. As noted in my PM, my new friend and I are going tit-for-tat X 4 now. The fuckin bias of liberals never sease to amaze me.

Sorry for the confussion bill. I see now that post is infact your ending statement in the signature block and not a reply to my post.

Rick

--------------------

Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Hells bells Silver, no one has as much class as me. As noted in my PM, my new friend and I are going tit-for-tat X 4 now. The fuckin bias of liberals never sease to amaze me.

Sorry for the confussion bill. I see now that post is infact your ending statement in the signature block and not a reply to my post.

Rick

Looks like yer putting the boots to Horizon in a manner that offends poor old limp-wrist ODS...LMAO!! Careful now Rick....you know that Liberal anus-licker has a very low tolerance for truth or humor!!!

At the rate his censorship is going there at BWH the only ones left will be Horizon,the $1 slut peach,and PityMe Waaaaaalma...LOL!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

OKMinuteman
Member # 3333

Life's a bitch.

Rick

--------------------

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKMinuteman
Glad to have you over here. I always enjoy your posts.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

quote:

Rick

OK, then I take back the jackass comment. No hard feelings......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.