Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Last post.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last post....
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STRIKER1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have posted my last new thread concerning BHM.

This is not to say I'm out of the fight. Most know me better than that.

It only means I won't be bringing it up again as it has lost it's relevance for me and I'm tired of hearing 'bout it.

I will pop up over there occasionally and stay up to date but that's all.

There are better, more productive things I can be doing w/ my time . STRIKER

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

Posts: 133 | From: IOWA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't win them all striker. Good try though [Big Grin]

Of course your tired of hearing about it, it no fun to hear about losing.

IP: Logged
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STRIKER1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
You can't win them all striker. Good try though [Big Grin]

Of course your tired of hearing about it, it no fun to hear about losing.

What part of "out of the fight" didn't you hear dumbfuck?

I do "win them all."

Look at your avatar if you want to see a pathetic, ignorant fuckin' loser. [Big Grin]

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STRIKER....Keep an eye on yer PM box.....great news coming your way. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by STRIKER1:

It only means I won't be bringing it up again as it has lost it's relevance for me and I'm tired of hearing 'bout it.

Words of wisdom my friend. All of this shit does get old. I to have better things to do. Please do stay in touch with us on the board. You have my email.

Take Care,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
quote:
Originally posted by STRIKER1:

Words of wisdom my friend. All of this shit does get old. I to have better things to do. Please do stay in touch with us on the board. You have my email.

Take Care,
Booker

I'll be here everyday. I ain't gonna miss this kinda witty reparte'.

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Striker,
It's getting so boring over there I don't know why you even care anymore. Nothing's happening, no excitement, no one but Peach to get ticked off at. She's even staying away.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep....BWH is in fact dying on the vine. And the fickle finger of fate has not even touched it....yet. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

badlands
unregistered

For a dying site, striker sure likes hanging out over there. Sorry to disappoint ya striker no one's talking about you. You are gone and forgotten.

But, your still a member so feel free to start another thread demanding ODS reinstate your buddies. The last one was hillarious.

Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Striker,

I think its your turn. If not Hawk or I will flip a coin.

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
For a dying site, striker sure likes hanging out over there. Sorry to disappoint ya striker no one's talking about you. You are gone and forgotten.

But, your still a member so feel free to start another thread demanding ODS reinstate your buddies. The last one was hillarious.

There's nothing wrong with Striker or anybody else watching that Liberal shit-hole Forum die on the vine asshole.
And there's not a damn thing you do about that...LMAO!!! Suck it up candyass... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

badlands
unregistered

There is nothing I want to do about it. He made this big tough guy proclimation that he was through with BHM. So everytime he comes over, I just get to smile and think how full of shit he was/is.

By all means striker, continue stopping by. [Big Grin]

Bad Company
Member # 3360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Company     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm done overthere myself. I started reading BHM because I was reading mother earth news, but found that they would from time to time gife false info according to their left wing slant, so I felt I couldn't trust them. BHM is much more trustworthy (conservative even). That is how I arrived at their website. Their forum has not followed the example of their magazine. Between that and the melodrama constantly going on there I'm done.
Hawk45
Member # 3329

So BHM loses another member....and HCT gains one. Good on you Bad Company..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

badlands
unregistered

Bad company feel free to post your intentions on leaving on BHM. Maybe they will throw you a going away party. [Big Grin]

[ June 15, 2006, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: badlands ]

Bad Company
Member # 3360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Company     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Badlands;

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

I Hope This Helps...

jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Badlands, I don't think Bad Company likes you

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

Nice flame there BC and oh so true...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

badlands
unregistered

Lame, Think of all the time you wasted writing that.

So, are you gonna post your intentions to leave on BHM? Thought not chicken shit.

[ June 15, 2006, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: badlands ]

badlands
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jchiar:
Hey Badlands, I don't think Bad Company likes you

Yea, I got that impression [Big Grin]
gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwynyvyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bad Company:
Hey Badlands;

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

I Hope This Helps...

With a vocabulary like that...I think I'm in love... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 59 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
With a vocabulary like that...I think I'm in love.
ROFL!

--------------------

Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
Yabbut he still has wvpeach.....if he can scrape up a dollar that is..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

JeffColorado
Member # 3332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JeffColorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dollar?? Jesus Christ your talking about West Vigrinia trailer trash for gods sake. Get fuckin real, 1st three are free then after you got the clap real good its .50 at most.
Posts: 18 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
STRIKER1
Member # 3330

ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder how he REALLY feels?

[ June 16, 2006, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: STRIKER1 ]

--------------------
U.S. ARMY
CALL ON ME.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.