Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Posting this here... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Posting this here...
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
I will happily donate to this site if admin will get rid of Gwyn's avatar. Jesus, I am feeling sick.

You should see a dentist.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gwynyvyr:
Just in case somebody wants to cuss at me, which I can cheerfully accept and lob back with finesse...
My basic intro:
I am Gwynyvyr...my real name is Gwenivere, so I decided to keep it frickin' simple.
I am 49.
Mom of 7 (all raised)
I live in Missouri, going back to college this fall.
I was raised in the military, my dad was a drill sergeant and sniper instructor for 22 and 1/2 years.
I was in the Army for 4 and 1/2 weeks until my drill sergeant and I had a serious disagreement about what his mother did for a living and how close his grandmother was to various barnyard animals.We both got Article 15s for getting in a fist fight.<shrug> The army and I decided I would be happy with a General Discharge and then to pretend we never encountered each other.

I am a long-time Heathen. I am Folkish, but not to SF extent. (If there are any Asatrus or Odinists on board here, they will understand that)I am anti-Muslim as the very tenet of that so-called religion is that all MUST convert--or die. Kiss my ass, if I want to worship a damn fire hydrant, I will and there's no fucking way I would want to bow to some asshole that wants me to dress in a fucking burka.

I am very conservative on some issues (abortion for example..it is murder. Period)and very liberal on other issues (for pitys sake legalize pot already, tax the shit out of it for the idiots that want to smoke it and quit filling the prisons up with people that didn't commit a violent crime!)

I am an herbalist, do reflexology and a damn good cook.
Why no fucking recipe section?
You don't WANT my recipe for tequila-lime chicken?

As anybody from BWH can tell you, I cheerfully cop to having the sex-drive of a mink in heat.
Unfortunately, I can rarely find a guy to keep up with me. My last b/f was 18...and I wore him out.

My favorite activity is skinny-dipping.
Everybody knows that. [Roll Eyes]

That about sums it up for me.
This looks like a fun place and I expect I'll have fun here!

Damn I think I like you already. [Big Grin]

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Madness Gwyn...i'm sure you can figure out for yourself who OUR problem Children are, and of course you're already familiar with the ones that have trolled..opps i meant "Strolled" [Wink] over here from BHM.
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwynyvyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I will happily donate to this site if admin will get rid of Gwyn's avatar. Jesus, I am feeling sick.

Oh, sweetie-pie, I KNOW how traumatic it can be for a butt-pirate like you to see a womans breasts.
I am so sorry you have a hard time dealing with it...
I knew a "queen" that would actually throw-up if he saw a picture of a naked woman...sad, really, but I understand that you had no choice in your gender preference, you were BORN wanting a penis in your rectum!
Poor baby...
But I like my avatar, so here's what you can do...
scroll past my posts quickly so you won't be traumatized by the sight of cleavage ...
Or
Imagine it as the *ass cleavage* of the guy at the gas station down the street that you want SO MUCH....thats right, baby...think of giving that sweaty mechanic the rim job of a life-time...you KNOW thats what you fantasize about!

Now...don't you feel better... [Wink]

I sincerely support your cause Badlands, you really should be able to marry whatever man you want. I think you would be very happy in a committed relationship with some big, hairy, sweaty man...(betcha popped a boner just reading that, didn't you, lol.)

Now...why not TRY and be an honest man...tell us who were over at BWH, or go on there and admit your transgressions.
I have never tried to hide my real name or my identity on any web site.
I am not a coward...wasn't raised that way. I understand that some people were the products of poor parenting, but you can overcome that, honey, if you just try.

--------------------
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 59 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFLMAO!! One hell of a flame thrower yer packing there gwenn.....Of course you realize that the little cunt won't fess up to shit. Cowards are like that....

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for supporting my cause Gwyen!!!

Feel free to flash that cleveage baby, I guess the older crowd here might like them 50 year old titties.

I have no transgressions to admit. I am a loyal BHM'er over there and a loyal HCT'er over here.

IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks for supporting my cause Gwyen!!!

Feel free to flash that cleveage baby, I guess the older crowd here might like them 50 year old titties.

I have no transgressions to admit. I am a loyal BHM'er over there and a loyal HCT'er over here.

LMAO!!! A loyal little Liberal cunt no matter where you are.
How did that bitch-slap that gwenn gave ya feel tutuboy? LOL!!

--------------------

fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not old and they look pretty damn good to me
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Yea but you think wvpeach is hot too
Hawk45
Member # 3329

gwenn kicked yer ass pretty good there tutuboy.....LMAO!!!!

--------------------

badlands
unregistered

Yes, she had a good comeback..so

It's not like she has a job or anything, she spends her days like you. Thinking up flames and stealing thousands in grant monies. [Big Grin]

Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:

It's not like she has a job or anything, she spends her days like you. Thinking up flames and stealing thousands in grant monies. [Big Grin]

Speaking of jobs...Would your Employer be happy to find out that you are wasting your job time making a complete ass of yourself....???

--------------------

fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Come on......all you have is that weak us come back??

you are pathetic and not even worth the energy

Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Originally posted by fastmover:
quote:

Come on......all you have is that weak us come back??

you are pathetic and not even worth the energy

Like I said before fast.....we can either kick their asses here or ignore em. Like a cat tired of playing with a dead mouse, I am considering the latter.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwynyvyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Okay asshole...
I had over 50k in grants pushed at me. I refused all but the 7500 grant I accepted to start my crafters guild.
I have made a full-accounting of where every single penny went to the grant committee and the IRS.
And both thought I did well with the small grant I did accept.
My final tally for the 7500 invested in me:
A total of 40 people, off the street or out of homeless shelters are now employed and in their own housing. Tax-paying citizens.
The local police said this was the first winter in almost 20 years that they did NOT get a call about a homeless person freezing to death. The LEO that told me this said my efforts to get people off the street directly helped.

Now, badlands, how many people did YOU help in the last six months? Direct, hands-on, person-to-person helping?

Yeah.
I thought not.

I suspect you help no one but yourself.
Thats pathetic.

--------------------
Robert A. Heinlein

badlands
unregistered

Rally the troops Hawk,

You know the saying, if you cant beat him..ignore him [Smile]

Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Rally the troops Hawk,

You know the saying, if you cant beat him..ignore him [Smile]

I don't hear the pitter-patter of little gerbil feets following you cumstain....LMAO!!!!

--------------------

Hawk45
Member # 3329

gwenn.....You are wasting good words of logic and reason on this asswipe badlands....his fate shall be sealed by others more capable than anyone here. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would suggest sonny, that you be VERY careful making actionable statements...which IMO accusing someone of Embezzleing Grant money would definitly qualify as, Since the WWW is not, and has never been the "Anonymous Wasteland" some think, and ISP records are subpoenable
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey BadLands,

How does it feel to be bitch slapped by a mother of seven? Oh you are such a big pussy. LMA0!!!!

Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Don't knock me for being a mother of seven, Booker...My oldest son is 6ft 8in tall..345lbs and he is STILL scared of pissing off his Mom!
(And if need be, I could still kick his butt across the room!)

--------------------
Robert A. Heinlein

Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gwynyvyr:
Don't knock me for being a mother of seven, Booker...My oldest son is 6ft 8in tall..345lbs and he is STILL scared of pissing off his Mom!
(And if need be, I could still kick his butt across the room!)

Hey Gwyn,

You got more guts than Badlands and I admire ya for it. Now Gywn I ain't knockin ya for haven seven kids. Chill for fucks sake!

Booker

[ June 13, 2006, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Booker ]

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gwen, were you ever around Sprfd Mo.?
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
catinhat
Member # 3351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catinhat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ June 23, 2006, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: catinhat ]

gwynyvyr
Member # 3356

Booker, I guess I get tired of all you fellas insulting all us wimmen-folk.
You see, to insult some slime like badlands, you call him a "pussy".
I OBJECT!
I have a pussy and my pussy has NEVER been as nasty as Badlands is!

And KKK, I live in Joplin, have visited Springfield.

--------------------
Robert A. Heinlein

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.