Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Pic of Peach (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pic of Peach
TopGun
Member # 3343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopGun         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
I would not take her to a Dog Track....if she was the only pooch running....

Man this puts a whole new light on the women of West Virginia I tell ya.....drive around THAT fucking State men.....

I've driven thru that state.Very beautiful with its scenic mountains. And they have some of the friendlisly people. But by all means take the word of the old lady basher.
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very tacky thread even for Free Speech and needs to be deleted Top Gun. Of course I speak for myself.
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TopGun:
quote:
Originally posted by fastmover:
Ok you asked for it.....and ya wonder why you would get change back

-

Whats wrong with her? If your alls wives & girlfriends are so hot lets see a pic of them. I thought better of you fastmover. Guess I was wrong. By the way I'm sure you all wont post any pics. Cause you wouldnt want anyone making fun of them.
I guess so and I do not know you because you are using a different handle so fuck off
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
This is a very tacky thread even for Free Speech and needs to be deleted Top Gun. Of course I speak for myself.

I think your handle is very fucking tacky so if you do not like it then stay off this board and go fuck yourself
KKK
Member # 377

Did somebody kick the bucket and you thought you got left in charge of this board? You are a low-life, two-bit twerp. No wonder you got flushed from over there. [Roll Eyes]
I've visited that board some the last couple of days and learned that they have some good people there. They also seemed to be solid and ain't skeered to post a pic of themselves or where they live. Can't say the same about most of the BIG TALKERS here.

jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey JACKASS leave here and go to the other board where there are good people

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
TopGun
Member # 3343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopGun         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did somebody kick the bucket and you thought you got left in charge of this board? You are a low-life, two-bit twerp. No wonder you got flushed from over there. [Roll Eyes]
I've visited that board some the last couple of days and learned that they have some good people there. They also seemed to be solid and ain't skeered to post a pic of themselves or where they live. Can't say the same about most of the BIG TALKERS here.

Well you are right KKK over on the other board there is alot of solid people but on this board where the BHW rejects are slowly taking over they can talk the talk but cant walk the walk.
Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TopGun
You evidently don't have very high standards when it comes to women if you can't see anything wrong with her.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jchiar:
Hey JACKASS leave here and go to the other board where there are good people

My thoughts exactly, jchiar. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, Kenny...........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sierra:
TopGun
You evidently don't have very high standards when it comes to women if you can't see anything wrong with her.

Sierra, you nasty little bitch [Big Grin] .

It is not a matter of Top Gun's standards for women, it is about common courtesy, which you are lacking.

IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

quote:

They are all big talker's.

They will trash a woman they did not like on BHM, but they wont post pics of their women.

Hawk will tell you glorious strories about LEO and naval carrers with nothing to back them up.

Hawk will tell you all about his bug out shelter but wont post a pic or two.

Booker and striker, well they are just all around pathetic. [Smile]

KKK
Member # 377

As you can see in the posts above badlands, pennhead and pottychair are two of the concubines on this board that follow each other around like some kinda faggot glee club backing up each others stupidass remarks. None of them as you see thinks or speaks for themselves.
badlands
unregistered

quote:
As you can see in the posts above badlands, pennhead and pottychair are two of the concubines on this board that follow each other around like some kinda faggot glee club backing up each others stupidass remarks. None of them as you see thinks or speaks for themselves.

Yes KKK,
I have noticed there are two or three top dogs and a whole lot of boot lickers who just nod and agree with them. Funny in a pathetic way.

Look at someone like booker, his job is pretty much to walk behind Hawk45 and tell him, yea good post, and stroke his ego as needed.

badlands
unregistered

quote:

Yes, there are many good folks at BHM.

Unfortunately the board was infected with the likes of Hawk45, striker, booker and sierra.

These people could not be civil, and as you said were flushed.

KKK, if you have not already you should go read some of the posts over there by these guys, it really shows their true character.

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horizon, Show me where I wasn't civil on the BWH forum, you can't, but all you did over there is flame everyone then run to administration when things didn't go your way. Oh, by the way, I'm still over there, and I might say administration has never admonished me, because they had no reason to.
Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
badlands
unregistered

quote:
Horizon, Show me where I wasn't civil on the BWH forum, you can't, but all you did over there is flame everyone then run to administration when things didn't go your way. Oh, by the way, I'm still over there, and I might say administration has never admonished me, because they had no reason to.

I never said you were not civil on BHM.

You have to behave over there, the admin wont tolerate bad behavior. Besides your posts over there are fucking worthless.

You came over here so you could give internet head to your departed BHM thugs.

Now fuck off you internet whore.

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck off and die, troll........... And take your butt-fucking pal, KKK with you.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

fastmover
Member # 3347

quote:
Originally posted by badlands:
quote:
TopGun

Sierra, you nasty little bitch [Big Grin] .

It is not a matter of Top Gun's standards for women, it is about common courtesy, which you are lacking.

Common courtesy...........Coming from a fucking pillow biter..........
fastmover
Member # 3347

quote:
quote:

They are all big talker's.

They will trash a woman they did not like on BHM, but they wont post pics of their women.

Hawk will tell you glorious strories about LEO and naval carrers with nothing to back them up.

Hawk will tell you all about his bug out shelter but wont post a pic or two.

Booker and striker, well they are just all around pathetic. [Smile]

GO ahead and post your pic of your faggot boyfriend queer...........Are you afraid to you fucking fairy......
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Intersting that Badlands chooses a picture of himself that resembles John Wayne Gacy, a child molester with a clown's face..........

[ June 19, 2006, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Pennville bill ]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill

Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's of the same mold that spawned that fat ass Liberal lesbian peach.....geez what a fucking dork that bitch is.....she sure is making a big ass out of herself over at BWH....LMAO!!!

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
saltplainsgunman
Member # 3080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saltplainsgunman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes KKK,
I have noticed there are two or three top dogs and a whole lot of boot lickers who just nod and agree with them. Funny in a pathetic way.

Look at someone like booker, his job is pretty much to walk behind Hawk45 and tell him, yea good post, and stroke his ego as needed.

Damn,Ken.Looks like you found a friend. [Smile]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA

Posts: 815 | From: By The Salt Fork | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's just hope they do not breed and multiply.... [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.