Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Pic of Peach (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pic of Peach
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all got to go look at that pic of her.....Be warned make sure you did not eat anythign in the past hour........
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1150122357;start=

Yep called this one right

Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post the actual pic here fm......old SeamanRecruit CactusCunt might get turned on by her and re-locate to the BHM Whorehouse..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk45:
Post the actual pic here fm......old SeamanRecruit CactusCunt might get turned on by her and re-locate to the BHM Whorehouse..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yep post the pic Fast for fucks sake...

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Ok you asked for it.....and ya wonder why you would get change back

-

Hawk45
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhhhh my eyes!! Sweet Jesus and fucking beegora.....Does that cow own her own BurgerKing joint?
There ought to be a fucking law about posting something that damn ugly on the fucking Net....

Hawk: who once thought Alma was uglier than a busted toilet seat....

--------------------

Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ahhhhhhhh my eyes!! Sweet Jesus and fucking beegora.....Does that cow own her own BurgerKing joint?
There ought to be a fucking law about posting something that damn ugly on the fucking Net....

holy shit jumpin jesus and general jackson, lord looks like someone smacked that now $1 whore with the ugly stick just one to many times..what a peach my ass, I would never ever fuck that bitch if she was the last woman on earth..I would be left to a life of relentless masterbation..fuck me..those mangy mutts look better than her for christs sake

Booker

fastmover
Member # 3347

yep the ugly stick got a hold of her....BUT it is the attitude that truly makes her ugly
Hawk45
Member # 3329

I would not take her to a Dog Track....if she was the only pooch running....

Man this puts a whole new light on the women of West Virginia I tell ya.....drive around THAT fucking State men.....

--------------------

Booker
Member # 3326

speaking of pics follow this link...

http://www.backwoodshome.com/photos/staff-oliver.jpg

Hawk45
Member # 3329

Another cheese-burger chomping whineass Liberal....with hair! Geeze I'm gonna barf on the fucking cat again....BRB......

--------------------

fastmover
Member # 3347

that pick of Oliver explains it all.........
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That bike looks like the tailend of a Vulan 800 classic.
Is Peach a member of this board?

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
JeffColorado
Member # 3332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JeffColorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah no, let me help you, she's not a member of the board, rather she came out from UNDER the the board the dogs just got finished pissing on.
Posts: 18 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I screwed up, and posted this link as an aside to Hawk's post on PennvilleBill's thread about Cockless Jerk:

http://westvirginia.missusa.com/index2.html

Luckily, not EVERYthing in West Virginia looks like that! This link is TRULY a Peach! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like that was another one of those questions I wasn't going to get a straight answer to.
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to bring this one up again, this picture got taken off the board over at BWH, seems they cancelled all the threads where Peach was so nasty, now all her logs looks like she's being a good little girl.
This is typical picture of a liberal lesbian, they all look the same

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

Ain't it funny how the biggest,fattest,cheeseburger gulping,muff-diving Liberal whores are always the ones with the biggest yap? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
Looks like that was another one of those questions I wasn't going to get a straight answer to.

You did get a straight answer cumstain....Now stop your fucking whining and go play with CactusCunt.

--------------------

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawk,
She also looks like she needs a bath, baaaaaaaaad!

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needs to stop feeding the dog sweets by the look of it.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
Member # 3329

quote:
Originally posted by Sierra:
Hawk,
She also looks like she needs a bath, baaaaaaaaad!

Is that what is meant by the term "dirty blond"?

Ole CactusCunt is prolly on his way to West Virgineee by now....LMAO!!!

--------------------

TopGun
Member # 3343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopGun         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fastmover:

-

TopGun
Member # 3343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopGun         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fastmover:

-

Whats wrong with her? If your alls wives & girlfriends are so hot lets see a pic of them. I thought better of you fastmover. Guess I was wrong. By the way I'm sure you all wont post any pics. Cause you wouldnt want anyone making fun of them.
TopGun
Member # 3343

quote:

so says the elderly lady basher
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.