Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Fuck it, It's Saturday night Part III (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fuck it, It's Saturday night Part III
Joe2Shoe
Member # 3308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe2Shoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#3 ALL THE WAY!
Once a person decides to break the law and become a criminal, he has given up all his rights!
LIGHT THE FUCKERS UP, BIG TIME!
NO MERCY!
NO PRISONERS!
FUCK 'EM!

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really?

That's what you would do?

Well, what can I say. I did make #3 an option....

The Retired One

Posts: 12927 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
BBB
Member # 3195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#2- Fuck the POS,the wannabe Hitlery will come
after you anyway.Besides who is a jury going
to believe.

BBB

--------------------
I am concerned for the security of our great nation,not so much
because of any threat without,but
because of the insidous forces
working from within.
General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 432 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was thought provoking, we look forward to your next scenario.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that this "spot quiz" was given to the class last semester, but I had a doctor's excuse and would still like to answer the question.

My answer is option #4...none of the above.

This guy's ship has finally come in and is finally going to liberate him from this dung hole once and for all.

His profits have been reasonably good for the past several years (inferentially speaking).

His insurance is paid up and current and will cover all of his losses.

His business is obviously located in a place that is populated by miserable buckets of human sewage. The governing authorities are even worse in that they prefer the stench of this human sewage over the interests of its decent, productive, law abiding citizens.

Here's what this guy needs to do, regardless of his race or ethnic background.

He needs to police up all of his personal property out of that building and then place a 10x10 sign on the front of it with the words "WHITE OWNED" prominently painted in neon red.

Then he should just let nature take its course, collect the insurance proceeds, sell his home for as much capital gain as possible and find a more homogeneous location that is business and liberty friendly. Then he can set up shop there where he won't be forced to have to choose between options one, two and three ever again.

KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Then he can set up shop there where he won't be forced to have to choose between options one, two and three ever again. "
Where would that place be to never have to raise a arm ever again?

Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Tosconi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
"Then he can set up shop there where he won't be forced to have to choose between options one, two and three ever again. "
Where would that place be to never have to raise a arm ever again?

Let me clarify.

He should set up shop in a place where it will be highly unlikely that he will ever be faced with the hypothetical situation presented by RB that would force him to have to choose between options one, two and three.

pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicola,
Don't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Word to the wise...

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
Nicola,
Don't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Word to the wise...

pato

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Member # 377

Hypothetical questions get hypothetical answers, hypothetically where would a place this side of the moon be were a person WOULD NEVER have to use force to protect life or business EVER?
Nicola Tosconi
Member # 3413

pato:

Advice well taken...

Seems like this guy was determined to confirm the wisdom of your advice by the looks of the content of his reply to my clarification.

However, please suffer one last indulgence of this guy.

quote:
Hypothetical questions get hypothetical answers
Whaaaat??? Ya think???

quote:
hypothetically where would a place this side of the moon be were a person WOULD NEVER have to use force to protect life or business EVER?
Read the clarification that apearantly no one else needed except you in order understand the syntax and context of the original sentence. I clarified that he would never be faced with the hypothetical situation in the question (if he relocated to a more homogeneous area), not that he would never have to defend his life or property ever again.

Doesn't look like he is using the brown matter between his ears too effectivly today.

Incidentally, I have thoroughly enjoyed observing the multitude of hammerings and piledrivers this guy has received in the past from you guys...so he is basically a known quantity for me. I was just giving him a chance to be treated decently for once. Oh well...

From now on, you are non-existent.

Or, to quote RB: And so it goes.....

[ September 11, 2006, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Nicola Tosconi ]

KKK
Member # 377

Just like the rest, when given a direct question they turn and run or resort to insult, welcome aboard.
Or click your heels three time and repeat after me...... [Big Grin]

jchiar
Member # 3283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jchiar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KKK:
Just like the rest, when given a direct question they turn and run or resort to insult, welcome aboard.
Or click your heels three time and repeat after me...... [Big Grin]

JACKASS

--------------------
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both"
~ Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 718 | From: essex ny | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
KPDPipes
Member # 3307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KPDPipes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jungle Work:
We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em.
And for those of you who don't know what a #6 is, a "Number 6 is, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
And some of you might say, do we spare the women?
NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.
It does sound Marvelous doesn't it.....

Jungle Work who never wants to be the sheriff of Rock Ridge.

BTW-Mercenary? Mercenary? is that where you get paid to go to Africa and kill niggers?

Somebody go back and get a shitload of Dimes!!!!!
Posts: 155 | From: Northern NJ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.