Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Texas Logic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Texas Logic
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two South Texas farmers, Jim and Bob, are sitting at their favorite
bar, drinking beer. Jim turns to Bob and says, "You know, I'm tired
of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go
to the community college and sign up for some classes."
Bob thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.
The next day Jim goes down to the college and meets the dean of
admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: math,
English, history, and logic.
"Logic?" Jim says. "What's that?"
The dean says, "I'll show you. Do you own a weedeater?"
"Yeah."
"Then logically because you own a weedeater, I think that you would
have a yard."
"That's true, I do have a yard."
"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think
logically that you would have a house."
"Yes, I do have a house."
"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have
a family."
"I have a family."
"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must
have a wife."
"Yes, I do have a wife."
"And because you have a wife, then logically you must be a heterosexual."
"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all
of that because I have a weedeater."
Excited to take the class now, Jim shakes the dean's hand and leaves
to go meet Bob at the bar. He tells Bob about his classes, how he is
signed up for math, English, history, and logic.
"Logic?" Bob says, "What's that?"
Jim says, "I'll show you. Do you have a weedeater?"
"No."
"Then you're a queer."

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta get me a weedeater..
SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But ya would still be a flaming faggot.

The Retired One

Posts: 12979 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know RB, once in a while you could take a break.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, let the mean spirited, big talker, snort! He knows how the lonely need a "special" kind of attention...
SatCong

Wyrm
Member # 2711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wyrm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
Ya know RB, once in a while you could take a break.

pato

Think about who you're talking to there, Pato.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Posts: 945 | From: Get your own damn rock | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wyrm,

Perhaps if you explained to him what my nic means, he might, just possibly might, figure it out all by himself. But then, he is a Texas LEO and that has to be taken into consideration.

The Retired One - think about it -

Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

ShatCong,

You don't need a weedeater. What you need is a weedwhacker. That should get ya off.

The Retired One

pato
Member # 1758

Tell me, RB, what does being a Texas LEO have to do with anything?
What is your extensive experience with Texas LEO's?

Sat isn't gunkid, he isn't Tewwy Wee, Mick, or any of the others that have come here just to stir up trouble.

After reading your response in the "safe deposit box" thread, why am I not surprised?

If you really are as opinionated and as gruff as you appear here, you must be a real joy to hang out with.

pato

--------------------

SatCong
Member # 3187

Actually, what I will require, sir, is a
bush-hog...
SatCong

Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SatCong:
Actually, what I will require, sir, is a
bush-hog...
SatCong

You have a hair pie? [Eek!]

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea what you fuckers are on about.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1580 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

pato,

Opinionated? Yep, that is an accurate description of me. I speak my mind and if it pisses off other people, too bad.

Gruff? Sometimes. And sometimes I'm just as nice a person as you will ever meet. It depends on whom I'm dealing with.

As to my crack about Texas LEO's. I was just taking a dig at ya. But I have had experience with Texas LEO's while serving my last year of military duty. I was stationed in the "poor" part of Texas. San Angelo to be precise. The average copper back then (70-71) was doing good if he had a high school diploma and all of his teeth. These officers loved to fuck with GI's from the base. Go two MPH over the speed limit and it got you a heavy fine. Spit on the sidewalk and you got a citation and a fine. They saw the military as a way to earn revenue for the city and county. But when there was talk that the base was gonna close due to the severe drought, the local politico's including the cops started crying the blues. I was glad to finish up my tour and take my honorable discharge and get the fuck out of there.

The Retired One

Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by looney:
I have no idea what you fuckers are on about.

This link is NSFW but should give you a clue.

http://tinyurl.com/8xxns

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.