Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Bush is giving

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush is giving
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one helluva speech at Kansas State University. I am actually proud of him. We need to see more of him like that. [Smile]

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link to GW answering the question:
"have you seen broke back mountain?"

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2006/01/23/bushbrokebackmountain/

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STUDENT: Youíre a rancher, a lot of us here in Kansas are ranchers, I was just wanting to get your opinion on Brokeback Mountain if youíd seen it yet. You would love it. You should check it out.

PRESIDENT BUSH: I havenít seen it. I would be glad to talk about ranching but I havenít seen the movie. Iíve heard about it. I hope you go, you know, I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I was about to say. I hadnít seen it.

That guy speaks english like he just learned it yesterday . And I notice how he dodges the qestion. Typical DC jerk.

IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cyanide:
STUDENT: Youíre a rancher, a lot of us here in Kansas are ranchers, I was just wanting to get your opinion on Brokeback Mountain if youíd seen it yet. You would love it. You should check it out.

PRESIDENT BUSH: I havenít seen it. I would be glad to talk about ranching but I havenít seen the movie. Iíve heard about it. I hope you go, you know, I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I was about to say. I hadnít seen it.

That guy speaks english like he just learned it yesterday . And I notice how he dodges the qestion. Typical DC jerk.

He didn't dodge anything cyanide.
He answered the question, he said "I havenít seen it"

He was smart enough to become President of these United States which out weighs your Earthly accomplishments by light years I'm sure.

By the way moron you misspelled question, and when using the word English it's proper to capitalize the "E" in English.
So when exactly did you learn English?

It's always a good idea when calling someone else an idiot to not prove yourself one.
In your case you're too late.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

cyanide
unregistered

Right the old attack spelling and grammar

no matter how fucking bad it was it is ten times better than Bush does , so what does that tell you ???

That his father was rich maybe ???

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Right the old attack spelling and grammar

Can you spell hypocrite?
So it's OK when you do it?

quote:
That guy speaks english like he just learned it yesterday.

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

cyanide
unregistered

You're a fool JJ

play the patriot ............. because you sure aren't one.

You are sheeple , plain and simple.

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You are sheeple , plain and simple.
And IMHO you're a troll.............

//Image removed by request//

[ January 24, 2006, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Pennville bill ]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH put your troll meter away. He has a different opinon. I like his different opinions, though I may not agree with all of them. They make me think.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talon:
OH put your troll meter away. He has a different opinon. I like his different opinions, though I may not agree with all of them. They make me think.

Okay, but I still think he's trolling..........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

Thanks Talon
looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He doesn't make me think he makes me laugh, at him.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

thanks looney [Smile]
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

cyanide I consider myself a true Patriot and most here and on other boards and those who have spoken to me know it to be true.
You'll notice that I am protecting and preserving your right to express a different opinion here.
Thats because I believe in the US Constitution and the rights conveyed by God and protected by our forefathers.

You are a fucking broken record who does not contribute to this Nation except to bitch & moan like a whiny little kid who's Lolly pop fell in the dirt.

When I pointed out your hypocrisy you side step it and call me sheeple.

You also say things you not say to peoples faces.

I'm not going to be drawn in to some idiotic internet brawl with you because countless others have proven you an idiot and coward.
You even asked Edsr from AR15.com for safe passage if you went to bulletfest, what a POS coward you are.
You insulted so many people you were afraid to attend a get together with out a guarantee of your safety?

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

cyanide
unregistered

bla, bla bla

sing a new tune you rabid republican

I took up for you on pre ban when others would not

or do you forget that ?

I took up for you on arf or do you forget that ?

I don't think as you do about Bush, but do so on other issues.

I choose not to attack you but you're expressed ideas, because all in all you aren't a bad sort.

So get it together or don't-- but don't call me a troll -- because you know I believe in what I post. Always have.

So lets get on with discussion and forget the name calling ------- or not I can play that tune also.

Coward you call me ? Did you ever meet Leonidas or give him you location or number ?

Never mind it ain't important, its just like the pot calling the kettle black though ?

So let it go or not !

cyanide
unregistered

PS
and fuck EdSr he isn't worth my time or effort

that is a dead issue, his board and his mods and staff fear free "legitimate" speech.

cyanide
unregistered

PSS

and you better not forget that asswhupping I gave you in the pit either. [Smile]

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
bla, bla bla

sing a new tune you rabid republican

I took up for you on pre ban when others would not

or do you forget that ?

I took up for you on arf or do you forget that ?

I don't think as you do about Bush, but do so on other issues.

I choose not to attack you but you're expressed ideas, because all in all you aren't a bad sort.

So get it together or don't-- but don't call me a troll -- because you know I believe in what I post. Always have.

So lets get on with discussion and forget the name calling ------- or not I can play that tune also.

Coward you call me ? Did you ever meet Leonidas or give him you location or number ?

Never mind it ain't important, its just like the pot calling the kettle black though ?

So let it go or not !

I didn't call you you a troll and In case you haven't noticed I have defended you also in the past.
I also seem to remember you calling me a sheeple for believing in our President.
To each his own and remember this is HCT and you aren't getting booted for speaking up around here.

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

cyanide
unregistered

Cool

Lets let it go at that

.................till the next time my friend

TLynn
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TLynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh good...everybody's friends again.

Which is a good thing because quite frankly there are good points on both sides and nobody here so far is trolling anything.

You all have a wonderful evening.

T out and about.

Posts: 2836 | From: Idaho - you got a problem with that? | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

TLynn

Are you a classy lady or is my impression about you wrong ?

Don't ask, it is a gift.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.