Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » What do you guys do for a living (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do you guys do for a living
Specter1775
Member # 3269

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Specter1775     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
United States Marine

Semper Fi

Spec

Posts: 65 | From: Oahu Hawaii | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I got out of prison, it was tough finding a job.

I tried entering the priesthood but I didn't have enough molestation experience.

I then tried used car sales but I liked to eat 3 squares a day (prison routine, ya know)

Finally, I became a software guru because everyone thought I looked Indian anyway.

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
I was chef and restaurant owner for 30 years.

I started working in restaurants when I was 16. I had my first kitchen manager position when I was 19. The pay was 16K a year in 1978. Plus free room and food. Holiday Inn. I quit after three months. I didn't have a life. I did stay in the business, though. Boston Sea Party, El Torito, Chi-Chi's to name a few. I got out of the business when I turned 33 or so. I still didn't have a life cept for banging married waitresses and losing my first marriage.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote Talon:

"I still didn't have a life cept for banging married waitresses."

Waitresses are a distinct species. I learned long ago not to lay on top of a woman with more problems than me.

The hours suck, but a professional (there are very few anymore) server can make a LOT of money. A grand a week is possible with a lot of it in cash. It takes a couple of years and a lot of knowledge to go that far, but it's easier than learning to be an auto mechanic.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.