Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » What the hell is up with the gay cowboy movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the hell is up with the gay cowboy movie?
Teufelhund
Member # 654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teufelhund     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wins every movie award on the face of the fucking earth (and I sure they probualy considered making up some new catagories) and gets rave reviews.

I just read in our local paper that the movie was "by-passing" local theaters [Big Grin]

Translation for you flatlanders: Take your canadian ass pirates on the prairie flick some fucking place else.

Teuf,

cyanide
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard about this

this is nuts

gay cowboys , a movies about them called a love story

awards out the yang

makes me sick

Holloywerid trying to make homo activity "normal"

:puke

IP: Logged
Teufelhund
Member # 654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teufelhund     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was reading over my shoulder and says "They were sheep hearders sweetie, not cowboys" [Razz]

Well, the hell you say!

That just about expains it right there.

Teuf,

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowboys ride horses
Sheepherders ride sheep and each other

Cowboys shoot their gun
Sheepherders get their gun

Cowboys take care of bad guys
Sheepherders take care of bad boys

Cowboys wear chaps
Sheepherders get chapped lips

Cowboys head for the waterhole
Sheepherders head for the bunghole

Cowboys ride tall in middle of their saddle
Sheepherders ride from behind

Cowboys make cowgirls swoon
Sheepherders shoot the moon

Cowboys keep the bad guys from robbing the train
Sheepherders pull the train

Keep it going guys..........

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

The sheep thing was just another twist to this messed up story

one guy takes care of the sheep

one guy shoots wolves trying to eat sheep

A real messed up story for sure.

But they were up in the highlands doing livestock work. Cowboys - I WILL GRANT THEM THAT.

Real men- sorry can't do it

Makarov Fan
Member # 1390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makarov Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hollywood faggots trying to glorify their gay ass lifestyle!

Give 'em all a fucking bullet, if you ask me!!

--------------------
Ich bin kein Nationalsozialist!!!!
Ich bin Republikaner!!!!

Pistolet Makarova: Russian for "Your day just took a turn for the worse, Comrade Badguy!!!!

Posts: 303 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hardly anybody in the Hollyweird movie business ever has an original idea. All they do is copy what makes money most of the time.

Then this faggot cowboy flick comes along and all the buttslammers and cocksuckers start raving about his fuckin' good it is. And a bunch of "sensitive but straight" types go see the goddamn thing and tell anybody that will listen how "uplifting" it was.

So in the near future you can expect to see knockoff's of this faggot flick coming to yer local theater. I can just imagine some of the titles.

1. Homo Bikers from Hollywood
2. Roman Catholic Priests and Altar Boys
3. ShatCong and His Bisexual Brother

And so it goes.....

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

I don't think you're far off retarded bum.
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Retired bum = proof cowboys fucked sheep. Back atcha, rimshot...
SatCong
PS, Do not make fun of my queer brother, he WILL scratch your old, cataract-ass eys out!

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't we all just get along?

So, Sat Cong the Southerner doesn't agree with the somewhat rigid views that RB, the Yank has.

BFD, essentially, you guys are brothers born from different mothers on either side of the Mason-Dixon.

At least neither is liberal.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAKAROV you got that right brother! this FAG stuff is all over the TV any more.
Posts: 1629 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
Cowboys ride horses
Sheepherders ride sheep and each other

Cowboys shoot their gun
Sheepherders get their gun

Cowboys take care of bad guys
Sheepherders take care of bad boys

Cowboys wear chaps
Sheepherders get chapped lips

Cowboys head for the waterhole
Sheepherders head for the bunghole

Cowboys ride tall in middle of their saddle
Sheepherders ride from behind

Cowboys make cowgirls swoon
Sheepherders shoot the moon

Cowboys keep the bad guys from robbing the train
Sheepherders pull the train

Keep it going guys..........

Cowboys shout "Ride that sucker!"
Sheep herders shout 'Suck that rider!"

Why didn't Follywood call the damn thing Fudge-pack Mountain? [Confused]

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hard Ball
Member # 301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hard Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds to me like a must miss!

--------------------
"I swear to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies domestic or foreign WHOMSOEVER."

Posts: 2244 | From: California USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
KKK
Booted the fuck out a here!
Member # 377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KKK         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far there has been ONE town in Utah that it will not be seen at the local theater.
Posts: 2196 | From: Newburg, Ar,Lizard | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Officer Duck,
That's the rub, alright, we each recognize too much of ourselves in the other...
SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
At least neither is liberal.

I resemble that remark.

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Paratrooper
Member # 507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paratrooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the cowboys in Brokedick Mountain walks into the bedroom where the other guy is in bed . The first cowboy is carrying a sheep under his arm . He announces "This is the pig that I fuck when you're not around". The cowboy in the bed laughs and says "That's not a pig . That's a sheep". The first cowboy says "I wasn't talking to you."

--------------------
TOM
NRA
AMERICAN LEGION
LDMA
U.S. PARATROOPER

Posts: 569 | From: Anaheim Ca. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.