Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Officer Pato - 10-44 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Officer Pato - 10-44
TL
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering.......since the greasers coming over the borders is one hell of a sensitive issue, and one that many whites in the southern states that border Mexico have on their minds a great bit, as well as the many patriots helping guard the borders, thus doing the job INS and Border Patrol should be doing, .........and seeing how Florida keeps trying to push Spanish as the #1 language, and make all US citizens have to learn Spanish.........just what does your sigline mean, and why in Hell would you use a Spanish sigline, anyway, when you know how most feel about the border/Mexican issue?

I mean.. you use the name.. Pato... on here which means, "Duck", in Spanish (probably because things "roll off your back like a duck" in reference to crime and LEO issues) and you use the Spanish sigline. I can see you using a name such as Pato, because if you used one like "Manuel", and tried to sound as important,(As a LEO)you would probably get a ration of shit.

When you arrest someone, if that is what you still do in your bailiwick, do you first read them their rights in Spanish or English?

And remember this is just a question, nothing more, so  - , just a valid answer.

10-29

IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I do, and don't do, is none of your business.
I speak Spanish as well as English--I use the nickname pato because it was handed to me by a teammate a few years ago. Beyond that, none of your business.

You want to know what tghe sig line means? Get an education.

Further, it has nothing to do with immigration, illegal or otherwise.

Oh, 10 codes vary widely from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so say what you mean in plain text.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, I don't think his nick is as deep as you give him credit. Pato=duck=Quack. He's a fuckin quack. And his posts quack me up.

Another think about ducks is that they have alot of fat and are greasy. Greasy like Mexicans.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talon,
If you think I'm of Mexican or even hispanic descent, you are sadly mistaken.

Troll away though, if it makes you feel better. Maybe Terry will tell you about his sniper kills in the Nam and you guys can hold hands and pretend you're the Easter SEALs.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TL:
just what does your sigline mean, and why in Hell would you use a Spanish sigline, anyway, when you know how most feel about the border/Mexican issue?

It means he is waiting to be a hero, even though he feels like a coward every day.

--------------------
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Talon
Member # 2225

quote:
Originally posted by pato:
and you guys can hold hands and pretend you're the Easter SEALs.

Now that's funny, right there, I don't care who ya are.

two points to Pato.

--------------------

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I speak Spanish as well as English--I use the nickname pato because it was handed to me by a teammate a few years ago. Beyond that, none of your business.

Further, it has nothing to do with immigration, illegal or otherwise.

Oh, 10 codes vary widely from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so say what you mean in plain text.

pato

Well said........

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL posted:
quote:
since the greasers coming over the borders is one hell of a sensitive issue, and one that many whites in the southern states that border Mexico have on their minds a great bit,
You're mis-representing the issue. It's the aliens coming over the border [u]ILLEGALLY[/u] that is the issue. I don't think anyone (except for extreme Aryan racists) has much of an issue for those who have emigrated here legally, maintain their green cards, work at jobs, pay taxes, and try to pursue their version of the "American Dream".

Trying to link all Hispanics into one homogenous "greaser" grouping is just a bigoted as trying to paint all blacks as gang bangers in the hood. It just doesn't wash.

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
1927A1
Pheasant Entrepreneur Owner/Operator
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1927A1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Talon,
If you think I'm of Mexican or even hispanic descent, you are sadly mistaken.

Troll away though, if it makes you feel better. Maybe Terry will tell you about his sniper kills in the Nam and you guys can hold hands and pretend you're the Easter SEALs.

pato

pato,

That was good,"you guys can hold hands and pretend you're the Easter SEALs."

Damn coffee all over they key board.

1927A1

--------------------
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
---Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 2604 | From: God's Country, WV | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
TL
unregistered

Last reply to you, boy, in this sub-forum..

quote:
Sorry to strike a nerve there, Gomez, was just a valid question.

quote:
"tghe"..????? WTF..??..??...Please use spell check next time. I realize English is not your native language, but try to keep up with the rest of us, Jose. You could get that book, "English for Wetbacks".
And, if I so chose to wish to understand your native tongue, I would have learned it long ago. Myself, I prefer something Jefferson said.

quote:
Further, it has nothing to do with immigration, illegal or otherwise
Seems a LEO in Texas would have a more honorable outlook on that statement.

quote:
Oh, 10 codes vary widely from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, so say what you mean in plain text
Sorry, boy.... I thought since you have that widdle powice car for an avatar, the 10 code would be appropriate, but I understand your confusion. Probably hard enough trying to remember all the names of your cousins coming over the border.

You are "supposed" to be a LEO..Gads of sources at your disposal. Now, I will let have have a "gimme".... the rest is up to you, boy.

In USMC(before (1968) and also was in PA Army National Guard (before 1980).

quote:
Terry will tell you about his sniper kills ]
Prove... HERE I didn't

Ya know, it is like ..put up or shut up..Like a trial, not my job to prove I did not do anything, your job to PROVE I did, boy.

Now, get back in the kitchen, the tortillas are burning. (You are not related to Jimmy Wynn's wife are ya?)

I will look for your prompt and professional reply, but do not expect a reply. Your 15 minutes of attention, from me, here at the NEW HCT, has passed...much like your last gaseous meal out your ass.

TL
unregistered

quote:
Trying to link all Hispanics into one homogenous "greaser" grouping is just a bigoted as trying to paint all blacks as gang bangers in the hood. It just doesn't wash.
Please research ALL the crime statistics for everything, including auto accidents, both DUI and fatalities involved, in all the Southern regions of states boarding Mexico, and then tell me what groups has the highest arrests.

Also, research the ethnic population of jails, and cases in court regarding the same areas.

Illegal "greasers" are topping the list.

Yes, there are other, "aliens", coming across, but the MAJORITY are not legal green-card workers.

pato
Member # 1758

Run away, Terry.
What a pogue.
A few statements since I know you can;t help yourself and have to read them.
First, I'm not a Mexican. I'm not even mexican-American. Don't have a drop of hispanic blood in my body. So, all of those "greaser", "spic", and "gomez" comments are way off.

Second, since you feel that you are being harrassed--best look in the mirror befoer you start calling the man. You only get what you deserve,and you have earned every anti-Terry Wee post on the internet.

Third, I didn't make the claim that you were a aUSMC sniper in Vietnam---You did. So, the proof falls to you. You have never proven that were ever in the Marines, much less a marksman or sniper. All you have to do is post you DD-214 and we will all see. Tell you what---just provide a true, notarized copy to JJ and once he says it's the real deal--AND you are the decorated super sniper you claim--I'll post an apology. Until then, you are just a liar.

So, post away, info boy. I will stay here and refute any crap you post in this section and I know you WILL post here. You can't help yourself.

pato

--------------------

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pato

no offense, but for all we know you could be a woman in Utah

you take this shit way too seriously

for someone who portrays themself as above it all, you sure do let these geeks get under you skin

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

pato
Member # 1758

Petey,
You got that all wrong.
He isn't under my skin and I don't portray myself as above anything. I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy and I really enjoy smacking the internet shit out of guys that say stupid shit like "there's a gps transmitter in that ID card".

This is fun. No more, no less.

pato

ps--never been to Utah and I'm not a woman. Ask JJ--I've spoken to him a number of times. He can attest to the area code of my phone and whether or not I seem to be make or female in the conversations we have had.

--------------------

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Petey,
You got that all wrong.
He isn't under my skin and I don't portray myself as above anything. I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy and I really enjoy smacking the internet shit out of guys that say stupid shit like "there's a gps transmitter in that ID card".

This is fun. No more, no less.

pato

ps--never been to Utah and I'm not a woman. Ask JJ--I've spoken to him a number of times. He can attest to the area code of my phone and whether or not I seem to be make or female in the conversations we have had.

I know you guys won't like this but I have spoken to Petey and Terry lee and to Pato and to a lot more guys here and a few girls.
Petey & Pato and Terry lee are all good guys from the phone calls I have had with you guys.
Pato is a police officer in Texas (don't believe me?
Speed through san antonio and let me know how you make out LOL.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Just a note here---there's lots of officers with SAPD.
More than a few are turds, lazy, ignorant, and complete assholes.

I try not to be like those guys.

If I catch you speeding, most likely it's a warning.

pato

--------------------

TLynn
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TLynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL, before you accuse someone of not being able to spell and such I suggest you learn how to spell correctly yourself.

Then again as I recall that was never your strong point was it? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2836 | From: Idaho - you got a problem with that? | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even back a week and the free speech board is alive and flaming.

I love this place.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James Southerland:
Not even back a week and the free speech board is alive and flaming.

I love this place.

This is what free speech means to some:

-

Even unpopular and flaming speech is free speech.
the hard thing to determine is where does someones free speech end and my rights begin?

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Not even back a week and the free speech board is alive and flaming.

I love this place"

You said it all!!!! LOL!!

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL...you wouldn't be a shade "racist" now would ya???? Mexicans as a people don't bug me..ones I've seen work hard, and make some great food!
Bunch of em opened a restaurant in town here. 1st Mex retaurant closed.....gal running it, and cook was mex....waiters were local kids/folks....and lousy service killed the place.
Diff this time?? ALL MEX employees.....they hustle, and business looks good!
Now as to the ILLEGAL ones......yeah, THAT I have a problem with!

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
lesyeuxdeloup
Member # 3272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lesyeuxdeloup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hankster2:
TL...you wouldn't be a shade "racist" now would ya???? Mexicans as a people don't bug me..ones I've seen work hard, and make some great food!
Bunch of em opened a restaurant in town here. 1st Mex retaurant closed.....gal running it, and cook was mex....waiters were local kids/folks....and lousy service killed the place.
Diff this time?? ALL MEX employees.....they hustle, and business looks good!
Now as to the ILLEGAL ones......yeah, THAT I have a problem with!

You better watch it buddy,'bout99% of those beaners don't bother to wash their hands after they take a shit.Those are some nasty 3rd world motherfuckers.....l
Posts: 79 | From: The West of course. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
CactusJack
unregistered

and they don't use paper, just skin to skin !!
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Originally posted by CactusJack:
and they don't use paper, just skin to skin !!

Thats a-rabs

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Talon
Member # 2225

quote:
Originally posted by lesyeuxdeloup:
You better watch it buddy,'bout99% of those beaners don't bother to wash their hands after they take a shit.Those are some nasty 3rd world motherfuckers.....l

That is the truth spoken right there. In my twenties I managed an El Torito and Chi Chi's. Our Kitchen staff was mostly Mexeekans. Them fuckers would put the TP in (if they used it) in the trash. Now, they had their own bathroom off the kitchen. We rarely had to fill the soap or add paper.

It finally dawned on us what was going on and had to bring in a Spanish speaking Health official to teach these stupid fuckers what germs were and to wash their hands. We were corporate owned. Your little Mom and Pop eatery won't do that nor do they know any better until a sickness gets traced back to them.

Eat at your own risk.

Edited to add: Pato, you are still a twinkie.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.