Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » I am rivy to new SEAL secret weaponry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am rivy to new SEAL secret weaponry
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a gun shot Sunday. Jerkoff behind the table was showing off a Calico .22 semi auto with the 9,250 round drum or whatever.

Jerkoff said he has sold several to the SEALS for evaluation, but it was still SECRET!!!!

I swear somebody from Saturday night live is writing lines for these morons. The sad think is that the morons don't understand what pitiable jerks they come off as.

Any body want a CIA issue Smith and Wesson? I know where one is that was used in a secret CIA mission. The mission went bad and all the guns were destroyed except THIS one.(Swear to god somebody told that to me at a gunshow last year)

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ladr
Member # 887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That S&W...I've been looking for it. I had to hide it when I was surrounded on a secret mission and never got back to get it.

--------------------
My give a damn is busted.

Posts: 2388 | From: Ga | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a gunshow two weekends ago. One dealer had the so called "CIA Letter Opener" for sale. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this item, it is a small dagger made of some kind of high impact tough plastic. Supposedly it was developed so that it could be carried through a metal detector and not be noticed. I used to see them advertized in the gunrags for a few bucks years ago. I'm always on the lookout for oddball stuff, so I ask the dealer how much for the little sticker. He goes into a song and dance about how rare this item was and that he would have to get $100 for it because they just weren't making them anymore. I just laughed at the fat asshole and walked away. These kind of guys are always looking for a sucker. I hope somebody didn't get taken by this jerkoff......

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at Osco yesterday picking up a prescription. There is this guy and gal there, too. He is bout 6.5 muscular build, jeans, vest, fingerless gloves and a hat that says US Navy SEAL. The hat was well worn and dirty. The red flags went flying when he was boxing the counter. Yep, mr poser starts throwing shadow punches at the counter. I think he rang the bell.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
cyanide
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
I went to a gunshow two weekends ago. One dealer had the so called "CIA Letter Opener" for sale. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this item, it is a small dagger made of some kind of high impact tough plastic. Supposedly it was developed so that it could be carried through a metal detector and not be noticed. I used to see them advertized in the gunrags for a few bucks years ago. I'm always on the lookout for oddball stuff, so I ask the dealer how much for the little sticker. He goes into a song and dance about how rare this item was and that he would have to get $100 for it because they just weren't making them anymore. I just laughed at the fat asshole and walked away. These kind of guys are always looking for a sucker. I hope somebody didn't get taken by this jerkoff......

The Retired One

I just saw those for sale somewhere

they still make them

IP: Logged
El Lobo
Member # 3285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Lobo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard a few of them. Or the shifty looking guy who will tell you shit like, "Hey man, for 10 bucks I'll you how to make your AR-15 Full Auto." I've seen a guy shell out the money and strained to hear the wisdom (I know it was bullshit, but bullshit is usually very funny) when he "rocked" my world, "File the sear."

Honestly, I wish I could openly shoot people like that. Or the people who pass out Chick Tracts and talk about the End Times at Gun shows, what the hell is that? Not that I'm bashing Christians but Chick tracts usually are a little extreme. And these guys, well, let's say they look like the type who dream about having a shoot out with the Feds. And I don't mean dry dreams.....

I always look around at gun shows to see the "Dale Gribbles" the guys who buy almost everything remotely Secret Squirrel. These guys will talk about their Bounty Hunting days and such garbage. I honestly thought about becoming a dealer because these guys are complete idiots and have some nice cash attached to them.

--------------------
Pestis eram vivus-moriens tua mors ego. -Martin Luther

Posts: 9 | From: Inside your head. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several years ago I was doing my annual 'yard sale' at a gun show. I had a Smith Model 13 on the table for $200(this was a long time ago).

During the day Saturday, it was handled by 300 people but no takers all day.

Sunday, I made a large sign, "PRE-BAN FBI TACTICAL MODEL", $250, PRIVATE SALE, CASH ONLY.

It sold within an hour of opening on Sunday.

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.