Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » We are going to be nuked soon (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: We are going to be nuked soon
cyanide
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted on Wed, Jan. 11, 2006
Iran defiant as sanctions from West likelyNASSER KARIMIAssociated PressTEHRAN, Iran - The U.S. and Britain said Wednesday that Western countries will likely seek Iran's referral to the U.N. Security Council after it restarted nuclear activity. Iran's president said his country would not be bullied and would push ahead with the program.
British Prime Minister Tony Blair said he could not rule out the possibility that Iran will face economic sanctions.
International impatience with Iran was growing after it broke U.N. seals at a uranium enrichment plant Tuesday and said it was resuming nuclear research after a two-year freeze. Enriched uranium can be used as a fuel for both nuclear energy and nuclear weapons.

IP: Logged
Hard Ball
Member # 301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hard Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In which case Iran will cease to exist.

--------------------
"I swear to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies domestic or foreign WHOMSOEVER."

Posts: 2244 | From: California USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iran will never gain possession of a functioning nuclear weapon for any longer than it takes a squadron of F-15s to fly from Israel.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
Iran will never gain possession of a functioning nuclear weapon for any longer than it takes a squadron of F-15s to fly from Israel.

pato

I'd bet the ranch on that pato, iran would be glowing if I had my way but I'll settle for an air strike from our Israeli allies.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Poppa Bear
Member # 2093

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Poppa Bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we would have done the right thing long ago and bombed Iran, Iraq, Syria and the rest of the stinking animals into oblivion we would not be having this problem. Iran should have been carpet bombed when they took over the embassy. [Mad]

--------------------
"Liberalism is garbage and so are liberals." Birdman Bryant

Posts: 1126 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
TL
unregistered

The start of civilization was in that area...the end of it will be as well.
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TL:
The start of civilization was in that area...the end of it will be as well.

Nah.
People have been saying the end is near forever.
One day they will be right but long after we are gone thats for sure.
This time frame in the history of Earth is but one speck of sand in an ocean of time, the odds of Earth ending in that span are billions to one, maybe even trillions to one.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

TL
unregistered

Oh, I was not saying anytime soon, just all the major conflict is "over there" and will be settled over there.
cyanide
unregistered

Nukes pollute

they will never nuke.

Shit they don't want to bomb civilians by mistake .... nukes are unthinkable .

Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

pato

Exactly.......

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Originally posted by Poppa Bear:
If we would have done the right thing long ago and bombed Iran, Iraq, Syria and the rest of the stinking animals into oblivion we would not be having this problem. Iran should have been carpet bombed when they took over the embassy. [Mad]

Isn't it the best when we got this board back up where we can express our opinion with out pussy liberal screaming about scumbag arab terrorists rights?

I agree with you and think we should obliterate these fuckers!

Genocide is a nasty word but thats what they want so we should turn their home lands in to nice glass parking lots.

By the way thats what will happen if they ever detonate a suitcase nuke on this soil!

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osirak redux!
SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
TL
unregistered

On the other hand.....

So now, weíre at war with Iraq, the Syrian border is leaking deadly insurgents like a sieve, and just to liven things up a bit more, Iran is threatening to block UN weapons inspectors so we have to be constantly looking over our shoulder to make sure weíre not vaporized by the Iranians.

In response to Iranís defiance, the US, Britain, France, and Russia have all yelled at them. The fact that the US, Britain, France, and Russia already have nukes up to their eyeballs makes the sermonizing peculiar to say the least.

Donít get me wrong. Giving a whacked out religious zealot like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad access to nukes will not make the world a safer place.

But I donít think that giving a whacked out religious zealot like George Bush access to nukes makes the world a safer place either. Iíve yet to come across a nuclear warhead designed to not kill people.

-

El Lobo
Member # 3285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Lobo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be worse, we could have Hillary in charge....I shudder to think that.

--------------------
Pestis eram vivus-moriens tua mors ego. -Martin Luther

Posts: 9 | From: Inside your head. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hankster2
Member # 3279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hankster2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote...
"Iran will never gain possession of a functioning nuclear weapon for any longer than it takes a squadron of F-15s to fly from Israel."

Problem is...that nuke site is out of range of F-15's from israel.....not enough fuel load to get there and back. You can BET they're working on it tho!!! Maybe we should "loan" em a tomahawk or two.....

--------------------
All thats necessary for Evil to triumph, is for Good men to do nothing.

Posts: 352 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently you are unaware of a little thing called in flight refueling.

TL, comparing Bush to that rag in charge of Iran is way over the top. I predict a short stay for you.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
TL
unregistered

quote:
I predict a short stay for you
Ah...I see.

So, what you are saying is that because I oppose Bush and his...teachings.. that I will be banned from here?

What do you do in person, in TexMex, to a detractor of Bush..shoot them?

pato
Member # 1758

Don't pretend that you know what I think, convict.

I believe that your rants will become more frequent, more paranoid, and more "out there" until finally you can't help yourself and you break the rules.

I think you are a world class screw-up and I believe you won't change.

pato

--------------------

looney
Messiah
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for looney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't pretend that you know what I think, convict.

I believe that your rants will become more frequent, more paranoid, and more "out there" until finally you can't help yourself and you break the rules.

I think you are a world class screw-up and I believe you won't change.

pato

Hahahaha and I'm sending you the bill to get the coffee cleaned of my monitor.

--------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Posts: 1579 | From: U.K. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered who would be the first members to get into a flame war and now my question has been answered.

pato, I doubt that you can get TL banned because I believe that he has learned from his mistakes. He hasn't changed his attitude but it appears he has gotten smarter. Unless you can get him to make a bald faced threat, he will be sticking around for a while.

TL, I ain't gonna waste my time trying to tell you to cool it with pato. He has a real hard on for ya and it looks like to me that it isn't gonna go away.

I enjoy being a spectator to a good knock down and drag out flame war. So, have at you two....

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But I donít think that giving a whacked out religious zealot like George Bush access to nukes makes the world a safer place either. Iíve yet to come across a nuclear warhead designed to not kill people.
The nukes were there before 'W' took office, and they'll be there after he leaves. And to his credit he hasn't used them yet, despite of his alleged religius zealotry. And that makes him a bigger man than me foe sure: After 9/11, Mecca would have been a smoking heap of radioactive glass had that decision been up to me.

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

I'm not trying to get Tewwy banned, in fact I won't even campaign or ask that it be done. I simply believe that he will do it to himself.

I don't have a hard on for him either. I haven't started a thread about him or to him, I haven't pursued him over the forums, and my posts to him and about him have been in response to silly claims like gps tracking in ID cards and such.

Some targets are so big that they just beg to be fired at.

I believe that Terry is a loser. Plain and simple.

pato

--------------------

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

-

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

TL
unregistered

Tell ya what, "Pato", you troll for easier pickin's. I am not going to get into anything with you, or anyone, just because you have not grown up and still have that aire of superiority most LEOs have. (Especially Texas LEOs)

From now on, all my posts will be in the news or political sections where flaming is not allowed, and for the membership, since you claim to be a LEO and DO have access to all state's records, list the prison I was confined to (the entire URL as to show PROOF) to give me the tag of "convict".

I never have been a "convict" and never plan to be.

If not, cease the harassament, or I WILL invoke the new law that went into effect 2 weeks ago. Even LEO's are not immune from that.

quote:
Snip/anyone who uses the Internet anonymously "with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person" can be tried for violating federal telecommunications law and face fines or jail./Snip
Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005

Your given name is not, "Pato",.... boy, so you are "annoying" and "harassing" me.

To everyone else...I knew someone would try to show their ass. There is always one..or more, in the crowd that think they are better than anyone else, so I will not be posting in this section, any more as to not add fuel to any fire any blowhard wish to build.

I imagine, JJ or another admin, may move some of my posts here, if they deem it belongs here, but if they are moved, I will not respond to those, as well.

I am here to inform, opine, and discuss, nothing further and I will be damned if I am going to answer for my actions to anyone, especially a Tex-Mex cop who can't even take care of his own border and wastes even more time posting here instead of what he is getting paid for.

pato
Member # 1758

Invoke away, shitbird, that law doesn't apply here.

pato

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.