Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » Terry banned again? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Terry banned again?
Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Larry the Clown         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't stand to have somebody not scared of you huh? You didn't even give him a chance. He was in the free speech forum. I guess free speech don't mean free speech. [Roll Eyes]
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clown,
Try this for free speech....
Shut the Fuck Up.

There is no such thing as Free Speech without limits.
Can't yell "fire" in a theater, can't say "bomb" in an airport.
If in fact Terry tried to take this board down by less than honorable means---the owners were right to show him the door and then shut it and lock it on his ass.
You don't like it?
Too bad.

I have been around here for a while now and I have seen all sorts of crap thrown around. Nobody I'm aware of has ever been banned from this site unless they broke the rules and were fairly warned first.

Get over it.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jungle Work
Member # 373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jungle Work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, what did the dumb fuck do?
I wish JJ had not let the scum back in, but what do I know. Many folks out there are pussies and won't post on HCT, but this started out as a gun board and now only about ten folks ever post on gun topics. The rest want to rant and rave about this board or that board and who ass they've whipped or whose ass they own. What a bunch of dildos.

I like this board because you can say what you believe and you don't have to be PC. I've posted on Sigsarms board and was kicked off because I did not show enough respect to cunts (not necessary female) and those who are afraid of military service, what a bunch of pussies.
I came to HCT from the History Channel Boards after being banned in the summer of 2001 for refering to OSama and the Rags who blewup the Cole as "RAGS". The cunts couldn't stand that anybody would show the SandNiggers any disrespect. I always wondered what they thought after 9/11.

So I'll stay at HCT, but I'd like to see a little more discussion on firearms and less of the fuckin' trolls. I like HCT, but the trolls get a little old. JM.$02Worth.

Jungle Work

--------------------
From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. CURRAHEE

Graduate: University of South Vietnam School of Jungle Warfare

Posts: 6016 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry the Clown         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pato:
Clown,
Try this for free speech....
Shut the Fuck Up.

There is no such thing as Free Speech without limits.
Can't yell "fire" in a theater, can't say "bomb" in an airport.
If in fact Terry tried to take this board down by less than honorable means---the owners were right to show him the door and then shut it and lock it on his ass.
You don't like it?
Too bad.

I have been around here for a while now and I have seen all sorts of crap thrown around. Nobody I'm aware of has ever been banned from this site unless they broke the rules and were fairly warned first.

Get over it.

pato

Hey potato, first off.....fuck you! You ain't shit. Terry didn't try to take this board down, so you are spinning your wheels for nothing and on deaf ears. And he wasn't yelling fire or bomb, he was flaming the tards. you being one of them. No rules were being broken, if they were could you please post a link. And before you open your mouth to speak to an adult again....I'd think about it real hard, cause I could give a shit as to who you think you are.

Don't like it......get over it. [Smile]

pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clown,
I don't think I'm anyone other than who I am--the same person using the same nick since I first came here.
You?
Terry never flamed me on this board. If you have evidence to the contrary--put up or shut up.

Again, there isn't any "right"--especially on a privately owned BB, to "free" speech. I gave you some examples--here's another....
You come into my house and start spouting off stuff I don't like--you get to be booted to the curb. You can stand out there all night for all I care--but you don't get to have your free speech in my house--1st Amendment or not.
Clear enough for you?

According to others that have been here longer than either of us--Terry did in fact try to take the board down. If you have evidence to the contrary--again, put up or shut up.

You ain't black and you ain't proud--you're just another poser with an agenda.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

One more thing, dumbass.....
WTF does "spinning your wheels on deaf ears" mean?

Getting your cliche's mixed up?

pato

--------------------

Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry the Clown         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it means you are a dumb mofucker that don't know what the fuck he's talking about. Now, should I slip you a 20 to shut the fuck up. [Big Grin]
Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

PS i really didn't have an agenda, I was just messing around to bide the time. But you are my agenda now. Have a real nice day.

By the way, I am black.

Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

One more thing potato, if this was your board I could see your punk ass bitchin. I've not seen the owners bitchin.....just some faceless banning.
pato
Member # 1758

Cool.
Send the 20 spot and I'll give you a free pass on any single thread you post on. (My pick, of course)
For each additional $20, I'll give you another free pass. With 5 free passes--I'll throw in an additional one for free. That's $120 worth of passes for only $100--a pretty good deal to keep you from being ridiculed on the net.

Say OK, and I'll PM you an address to send the money to.

Double the payment and I'll even think about posting something nice about you--or support one of your stances in a thread. That's one OR the other, Clown. I EITHER be nice OR support a thread--not both. Both will cost you, but we can work out a payment schedule, if needed.

Fair enough?

pato

--------------------

pato
Member # 1758

quote:
Originally posted by Larry the Clown:
Can't stand to have somebody not scared of you huh? You didn't even give him a chance. He was in the free speech forum. I guess free speech don't mean free speech. [Roll Eyes]

Uh, pinhead.....THIS was the post that started the thread and it certainly classifies as a BITCH, a MOAN, and a mild RANT.
All I did was reply to your pointless drivel.

pato

--------------------

Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

I see how you Texas cops really work now. I'll bet that's how it really goes down too.
Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

Pointless drival? Yes you are the clown cop of texas. [Big Grin]
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Larry the Clown:
One more thing potato, if this was your board I could see your punk ass bitchin. I've not seen the owners bitchin.....just some faceless banning.

terry lee wasn't banned just now, he was re-bannned from an earlier ban.
In other words dumbass he was already banned and not supposed to be here.
Now STFU, or don't, who cares anyway.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Larry the Clown
Member # 3202

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:

Who's on first? I dunno. No, he's on second...

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talon:
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:

Thats what I thinking after I read what I typed, LOL

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Talon
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it's funnier than what I have in my sig line, now. If you have no objection I would like to put your quote there instead.

--------------------
Looney said on 1/24/2006:
"We have already established your a retard now take your meds and button it shit pickle."

Posts: 2400 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wyrm
Member # 2711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wyrm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talon:
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:

Who's on first, What's on second, I dont know's on third. Get it straight!

Pato, will you quit playing with the damn monkey and just ignore the stupid fucker?

--------------------
Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Posts: 945 | From: Get your own damn rock | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

That monkey needs spanking.

pato

--------------------

Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No THIS monkey needs spanking.

-

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Posts: 1390 | From: KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
SatCong
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SatCong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice 'stang!
SatCong

Posts: 724 | From: Twangtown | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Yoyo
Member # 1161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yoyo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm going to vomit.
Posts: 2070 | From: lala land | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wyrm
Member # 2711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wyrm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SatCong:
Nice 'stang!
SatCong

Stang? WTF are you talking about? All I see is a blonde with a nice ass.

--------------------
Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

Posts: 945 | From: Get your own damn rock | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Yoyo
Member # 1161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yoyo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see cellulite and smell the odor of raw fish.

Yup, it's a woman alright.

Posts: 2070 | From: lala land | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.