Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » FREE SPEECH BOARD » The Injustice of the Government's Double Standard at Ruby Ridge(lets not forget) (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   
Author Topic: The Injustice of the Government's Double Standard at Ruby Ridge(lets not forget)
Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what's new?

--------------------
You become that which you despise.

Posts: 3571 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why were government agents there in the first place?

not trying to antagonize anyone but what was the original complaint that brought this whole mess about?

--------------------
I am a low life liberal scum bag

Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two former members who lost out to Koresh on being the leaders of the church made allegations of child abuse and illegal weapons.

They lost and they were pissed off. They found a way to get even.

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Posts: 1390 | From: KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
pato
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm sure that everyone wants to think everything was fabricated and based on false allegations from disgruntled flock members against an innocent Vernon Howell.
However, what actually happened was a bit more complex.
The McClennan Sheriff's Office was alerted to the situation by a UPS driver that saw grenade hulls drop from a broken package he delivered to the Davidians.
The MCSO asked ATF to investigate.
ATF did, looking into the background of the flock, sending in undercover officers, and gathering evidence and probable cause.
They took this PC to a Federal Judge who agreed that probable cause existed that crimes had been committed and signed the search warrant.
The rest is history.

Of course, all of you guys know this, you just want this thread to drag on and on whenever JJ resurrects it every so often.

pato

--------------------
En la vida se presentan dos o tres ocasiones para ser heroe, pero casi todos los dias se presentan la ocasion para no ser cobarde"

Posts: 4440 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo, what's new?

--------------------

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to resurrect this BUT..

Is it true that the same group of FBI agents(basically) participated in Waco as participated in Ruby Ridge?

And that they did so unbriefed and uncorrected by the mistakes which have been admitted to at Ruby Ridge?

--------------------

James Southerland
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Southerland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pffr, check this out at the Library if your mother will sign for your card.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Hk85OiXX_T0C&dq=&pg=PP1&ots=HM5GcIoW9x&sig=QWWTxv00CQ5kFQ_q1RWstGGewe4&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fclient%3Df irefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla%253Aen-US%253Aofficial%26channel%3Ds%26hl%3Den%26q%3Dcold%2Bzero%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title

--------------------
"When a nation makes too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors it winds up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Posts: 3080 | From: Exit 196 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cornbread2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole thing was a fuck up from start to finish. Any LEO that claims they were proud to be a part of it is an asshole JBT that should be in prison.

--------------------
“At the core of modern liberalism is the spoiled child–miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” - P.J. O’Rourke

Grizz
Resident Antagonist!
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Retired Bum:
Why is this fucking thread still alive?

Let the motherfucker die and get on with yer lives.....

And so it goes and goes and goes and goes.

The Retired One

Shit!!!!!! I hate when Bum is right!
Bury this fuckin' dead horse already!!!!!

--------------------
"I want to find your inner child and kick it's little ass!"

Posts: 7087 | From: just slightly off center! | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bare
Member # 2918

The truth will settle quietly and take it's place in history. A lie will always fester up like a broke-off splinter sunk in deep. Got something in your life that just won't go away and leave you alone. Find the truth and it'll go away. Works for me.

--------------------

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTT

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Neca eos omnes Deus suos agnoscet
Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Posts: 10413 | From: Pa. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PATRIOT48071
Member # 499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PATRIOT48071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot of people talk crap about randy selling his book at gun shows
he has the right to make a living right and tell his side of this story

Posts: 1630 | From: detroit michigan. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pennville bill
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pennville bill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PATRIOT48071:
a lot of people talk crap about randy selling his book at gun shows
he has the right to make a living right and tell his side of this story

-

--------------------
Regards,
Bill
_ _______________________________ _
I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.

Posts: 5508 | From: East central Indiana | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody here posted that this thread will last longer than religion.

It should. SOME things should NEVER be forgotten, and this is one of them.

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DocZeus:
Somebody here posted that this thread will last longer than religion.

It should. SOME things should NEVER be forgotten, and this is one of them.

DocZeus

If you read the first few pages you will see pato and I going full bore flat out at each other.
We arre now friends and talk on the phone from time to time.

--------------------
The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was convince the world he didn't exist.

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy Weaver is, was and still is a certifiable nut case. He belonged to some old order Mormon relegion and his wife had to stay in a menstrual shed every time she had her period. He also had close connections with the Aryan brotherhood and I think if memory serves me he sold 2 guns to a brother of that group. That being said the response by the Feds was overkill. Big time. But he is still a nutcase, nothing will change that for it is fact.
Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:
If you read the first few pages you will see pato and I going full bore flat out at each other.

You're a better man than me, JJ.

After reading some of Pato's posts in the first couple of pages in this thread, and the questions that a lot of members here were asking and his replies, I don't think I could reconcile that with "warm and fuzzy" conversation.

When I joined here a few years back, I didn't go through this thread, because EVERY board, for years, was beating this horse to death. And no, I was not at Waco or Ruby Ridge, but I did see the flames of the Waco compound on the tube, and after a lot of the facts about Waco and Ruby Ridge came out (what little made it to the light of day, I'm sure), one fact was crystal-clear: cops stick together, be they locals or feds. No matter HOW fucked up their transgressions. Believe that. So, I don't put a lot of stock in Pato's responses, whether he was at Waco or not.

Everybody has some horror stories, or knows someone who has, about renegade cops trampling on people's rights for shits and giggles. Is Pato one of them? Hard to say; I don't know the man. But, I believe that there are more bad cops than good these days, and hopefully, he's not one of them. Only Pato knows for sure.....

And the predictable response from most LEO's would be "YOU try the job for a while!" I haven't seen or heard of ONE cop, ANYWHERE that was drafted. Not one. They all volunteer for the shit, 'cause they get off on it, be they adrenaline-junkies, control freaks, whatever. I think every man and woman over 18 in this country should carry a weapon, and we'll see how THAT works out for controlling the predators.

Nothing like dredging up old shit to knock the scabs off, and freshen things up a bit, eh? [Roll Eyes]

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cornbread2
Member # 1071

One thing is for sure. The things to come will make Waco and Ruby Ridge look like Girl Scout camps.

Now that the far left is running things it is sure to get worse.

--------------------

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Originally posted by DocZeus:
quote:
Originally posted by JJ:

You're a better man than me, JJ.

After reading some of Pato's posts in the first couple of pages in this thread, and the questions that a lot of members here were asking and his replies, I don't think I could reconcile that with "warm and fuzzy" conversation.

When I joined here a few years back, I didn't go through this thread, because EVERY board, for years, was beating this horse to death. And no, I was not at Waco or Ruby Ridge, but I did see the flames of the Waco compound on the tube, and after a lot of the facts about Waco and Ruby Ridge came out (what little made it to the light of day, I'm sure), one fact was crystal-clear: cops stick together, be they locals or feds. No matter HOW fucked up their transgressions. Believe that. So, I don't put a lot of stock in Pato's responses, whether he was at Waco or not.

Everybody has some horror stories, or knows someone who has, about renegade cops trampling on people's rights for shits and giggles. Is Pato one of them? Hard to say; I don't know the man. But, I believe that there are more bad cops than good these days, and hopefully, he's not one of them. Only Pato knows for sure.....

And the predictable response from most LEO's would be "YOU try the job for a while!" I haven't seen or heard of ONE cop, ANYWHERE that was drafted. Not one. They all volunteer for the shit, 'cause they get off on it, be they adrenaline-junkies, control freaks, whatever. I think every man and woman over 18 in this country should carry a weapon, and we'll see how THAT works out for controlling the predators.

Nothing like dredging up old shit to knock the scabs off, and freshen things up a bit, eh? [Roll Eyes]

DocZeus

Doc if you ever get the chance to talk to pato you'll find that not only that he would give up his own life to save the officers killed , that he would have laid down his life to save just one of those children.
I beleve that now.

There was a lot of troll ing in that thread.

I say this in all honesty, if that scum bag horiuchi shot my wife I would be dead or in prison now.

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

JJ
Administrator
Member # 1163

quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Randy Weaver is, was and still is a certifiable nut case. He belonged to some old order Mormon relegion and his wife had to stay in a menstrual shed every time she had her period. He also had close connections with the Aryan brotherhood and I think if memory serves me he sold 2 guns to a brother of that group. That being said the response by the Feds was overkill. Big time. But he is still a nutcase, nothing will change that for it is fact.

Randy was not tied to the aryan's
He was a separatist, he did not avow the killing of other races , he only wanted to keep with his own race.
That is is right , even if you don't think so.
Now as for calling him a nut, I know Randy and he is a nice person who the govt fucked up.

The truth is the govt agents tried to set him up to cut the barrels of 2 shotguns below the 18 inch legal line for the purpose of using those charges to get him to infiltrate a AB cell.
He refused and said he didn't do anything wrong.

The shotguns he cut down were 18.2 inch long on the barrels.
Why do you think they never produced the shotguns in court?

Now to the contempt of court charge for failing to appear in court which set up the raid.
Do you really think the govt would send in a team like they did for a simple failure to appear?
They had Randy stopped 2 days earlier on the road and let him go , they still had hope he would try and set up the aryans.
The court clerk admitted he changed the court date that Randy missed at the request of the ATF and that he had not notified Randy.

--------------------

Translation:
"Kill them all.
God will know His own."

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

yep

--------------------

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

in honor of posters future and past

--------------------

Cornbread2
Member # 1071

Fuck you petey you liberal communist cocksucker. The acts at Waco and Ruby Ridge are a direct result of MODERN LIBERALISM which you fully support.

--------------------

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

I beg to differ

Waco could have ended had jesus discovered he wasn't jesus just a few days earlier

Ruby Ridge was different

Confucious say anytime you poke a tiger in the eye, expect to be bitten

he knew what to expect, he was counting on no response and the surprise was he has completely disavowed his actions

go figure

--------------------

Petey
Whining Little Bitch
Member # 514

I think weaver even apologized for his stupidity

how is that for saving your own ass, pissing on the dead wife and kid's grave and tidying up a bit of history?

--------------------

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.