Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » HardCoreTalk.com » NEWBIES WELCOME » back again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: back again
Dusty357
Member # 6668

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dusty357     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, I haven't posted in a long while, my very liberal wife didn't like it and who was I to argue...so I devoriced the prissy bitch lol.

At any rate, my name is dusty, grandson of a united States marine, raised with old fashion values and a general distrust of everyone until I get to know them. I am a volunteer firefighter, re married last year to a wonderful woman, we have a daughter together. I am a mechanic, no particular specialty, I've done just about all aspects of the trade, automotive, heavy equipment, diesels, tractor trailers, about the only thing I haven't worked on is a jet, and I frankly don't ever plan on it! But I have no intention on turning wrenches forever, I have hopes on joining the Maryland police, either state or county, in New York where I had lived my whole life up until january of this year, there is no way in hell I could ever be a police officer, too few openings and extremely high education requirements. Like a ba in criminal law to be a part time local guy...so here is hoping.

Posts: 493 | From: fairy land (maryland) | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Dusty.

Sorry to say I don't remember you from the old days. So many people come and go.

As for myself, I'm still the board Dirty Old Man and general all around pain in the ass to those who are libtards and kommie pinko faggots.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dusty357
Member # 6668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dusty357     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I remember you, jj, doc and a few others, good eggs all. Although I don't see that peckerwood peter, peaty, something like that anywhere. Did y'all finals run him off? All I remember of the guy is he was a loud mouth.
Posts: 493 | From: fairy land (maryland) | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty,

Petey was the name and being a kard karrying kommie pinko fag was his game. The Peter Eater got all pissed off when he couldn't have his own way with this forum and he dropped out a little over a month ago.

I always enjoyed slapping the little libtard around but after ten years he moved on. No loss to the board....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Posts: 12920 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.