Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » HardCoreTalk.com » NEWBIES WELCOME » I want to say a nice hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want to say a nice hello
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am rootin', swingin', tossin', lettin' my hair down and joinin' this forum now.

I see some familiar names here. [Razz] [Wink]

I hope to make some new aquaintances.

--------------------
Sing no sad songs for me~~Christina Rossetti

DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rebelgal:
I am rootin', swingin', tossin', lettin' my hair down and joinin' this forum now.

I see some familiar names here. [Razz] [Wink]

I hope to make some new aquaintances.

Greetings!

Which one might YOU be? I would assume you, also, are a BHM'er?

my nic is kinda obvious, so show me yers, I showed ya mine! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2674 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Rebelgal! Just peel yer clothes off and jump right in here....the water is just fine. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
catinhat
Member # 3351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catinhat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ June 23, 2006, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: catinhat ]

rebelgal
Member # 3355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rebelgal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Catinhat...that was funny! [Big Grin]

DocZeus....guess who? Yes, I am a BWH poster. Need another clue? [Wink]

Hawk45....thanks pardoner! [Cool]

--------------------

kaijafon
Member # 3354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaijafon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to say a nice hello back at ya rebelgal and thanks for vouchin' for me!

Welcome! from another newbie here!

take care
kellie

--------------------
safeguard your heart

Posts: 79 | From: NE AR | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hawk45
The 'FUCK YOU" kind of Moderator
Member # 3329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hawk45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is obvious that rebelgal is not the dreaded Alma....all of her posts are well under 499 words and contain no effort to start a pity party...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FUCK OBAMA AND ALL LIBERAL ASSWIPES.

Posts: 2524 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Booker
Member # 3326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO!!!! Hawk!!!!

Welcome rebelgal, come in and make yourself at home..read the rules and have fun!

Regards,
Booker

Posts: 1125 | From: Kentucky | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
fastmover
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastmover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and I will take a shot....MNMOM???
Posts: 201 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
rebelgal
Member # 3355

No, I am not MNmom nor Alma (egad!)

I was a little serious on the other forum cause you kind of have to be with all the serious topics and the fact laughing over there is almost sinful and one has to be so PC....otherwise a few over there have cows [Big Grin] which is ok since many want to be self-sufficient but then a few provoke others and then some got chucked out and that is a no-no in my book (I have already seen how admin handles them here and a nice job I might add).....so I was a good gal but I am such a rebet at heart.

--------------------

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you Spygirl, or Hallo?
I'm also known as MNMOM on BWH.

Posts: 86 | From: SE Minnesota | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Well, Sierra, yes, I am spygrl. You would make a great detective! ha! ha! ha!

Btw, welcome to the forum.

--------------------

Sierra
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you over here, you write some good posts, I'd also like to see Hallo on here also.
rebelgal
Member # 3355

Thanks and so do you. You are a witty person.

How did you guess it could be me?

As I stated, I am a rebel at heart (rebellious that is!) : )

--------------------

Sierra
Member # 3361

I've always had an instinct for figuring out things I guess. It's good to see that alot of the folks from BWH are rebellious. Everything over there is being sensored, whole threads are disappearing.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.