Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » General » MILITARY & LAW ENFORCEMENT » Did he or didn't he?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did he or didn't he?
Retired Bum
Dirty Old Man
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retired Bum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The he being Dusty who sez he is enlisting in the Navy about right now. Haven't heard a word one way or the other from our wannabe swab jockey on this subject for a while.

Personally I think that he is making one GREAT BIG FUCKING MISTAKE if he does enlist. Just wait until he finds himself living in a cramped barracks with a bunch of niggers and other assorted types who don't like white people in general and especially don't like any white guy who actually has some brains.

But then Dusty will just have to ride with the punches and think how he royally fucked up by signing his life away for four years. Or was it six?

And so it goes and out to sea in a rusty old tub.

The Just Being A Mean Old Prick To Dusty Retired One

Don't blame me, I told ya so

Posts: 12538 | From: Hoosier State | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
RogerTC1
Member # 560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RogerTC1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to love the Vets...me included

--------------------
"I'm too proud to beg and too lazy to work" Uncle Fester Adams

Posts: 2230 | From: Iowa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.