Hard Core Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hard Core Talk » Weapons » GENERAL WEAPONS » COLT COURIER .22 RIFLE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLT COURIER .22 RIFLE
45shooter
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 45shooter   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just picked up a Colt Courier .22lr. Got it at a local gun store after doing a little research on it. Gun shop owner said he knew nothing about it. All I could find was in the Standard Catalogue of Firearms. It has a 19 inch barrel, holds 15 rounds in its full length magazine tube,it is semi-auto, and was manufactured between 1970 and 1975. It lists in excellent condition for $450.00, very good for $350.00, and good for $200.00. Mine is not quite excellent, but it is very much on the upper end of very good. I guess I didn't get hurt too bad on it, as the shop owner told me he knew nothing about it, I beat him down to $125.00! If you are in the business, you should have the resources to find this shit out before you sell it, am I right? Anybody know anything about this model, or does anybody else have one? I did not know this model existed before I saw this one and went researching. It looks like a skinny Model 94 without the lever. Any input? Thanks!
Posts: 3 | From: maine | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
RogerTC1
Member # 560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RogerTC1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is one on GB. They want a whole lot for it. Ayound $800

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=157987207

-

Posts: 1117 | From: Iowa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DocZeus
Uncommon Drunk
Member # 3337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DocZeus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like ya did OK fer a Buck Twentyfive. [Big Grin]

Let us know how it shoots.

DocZeus

--------------------
"Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentation of the women!"

Posts: 2663 | From: Central KY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
BBB
Member # 3195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good buy there 45shooter.
That asshole selling the one Gunbroker wants
$40.00 to ship? You have got to be kidding me.
Nothing like charging double.

--------------------
I am concerned for the security of our great nation,not so much
because of any threat without,but
because of the insidous forces
working from within.
General Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 432 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WWW.HardCoreTalk.com

All contributions become the property of HardCoreTalk.com The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum and website are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of HardCoreTalk.com or any of it's agents. HardCoreTalk.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. HardCoreTalk.com assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any posted message FAIR USE NOTICE This board contains copyrighted material, which is reproduced under the Fair Use Provision of Title 17, U.S.C. Section 107, and is posted for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. This material is posted without profit for the benefit of those who, by accessing this site, are expressing a prior interest in this information for research and educational purposes. This discussion board is strictly operated as a non profit venture and is for the express purpose of educating and informing our members and visitors.